Congrats Simone, Mark and Steve :trophy:

Stage wins
Simone Demi: 4 stage wins :star::star::star::star:
Mark Johnston: 1 stage win :star:
Roy Magnes: 1 stage win :star:
Rick Bamford: 1 stage win :star:
Ole Marius Myrvold: 1 stage win :star:

Thanks to everyone who joined, and to Warren for setting it up :thanks:
See you all next week, I believe it's time for round 3 of the Rally Championship :rally:

Congratulations to Simone, once again showing us how to drive these tiny cars. Well done Mark, very close there. Well done Steve, another debut driver on the podium, the trend continues. :wink:

Simone again dominating the Stage wins, but nice to see a few others picking up a win each.

With 25 drivers, this was one of our most popular Rally's, so maybe lots of people do like these lttle tykes. :) Overall, the times were very close, so these cars have potential for much closer racing. It seems the Opel and the Peugeot were the most popular from this Car Pack.

Big welcome to our new drivers, Steve, Bobby, and Erik (hope I got everyone). :welcome:

Thanks to Senad for his tireless admin work and Damien for the nifty banner. :thanks::thanks:

The Rally Club has a break next week for the RDRC Round 3, so back to our favourite Championship cars again. Good luck all. :rally: :ups:

Congrats Simone, Mark and Steve for the podium, my hat's off to you guys for getting a good handle on these little buggers.

And again Thank You to Warren for setting this whole thing up.

Well done to Simone,Mark and Steve,Had a good rally with some close fighting with Rick,Warren,Steve and Damien.Going into SS8 i was in front of Warren in the timesheets and was determined to stay there but blew it by jumping the start....aargh.Drove like crazy to try and make up the lost time,which in the end probably cost me some,but could not do it ending exactly 11 seconds behind Warren.

I enjoyed these cars and the great stages(nice choices Warren) and it looks like they lead to some very close stage times.

Thanks To Warren and Senad for setting up and the results,looking forward to RD3.good luck everyone.

This thing was bothering me since I first saw it:
Thanks for setting it all up,Warren Lukasz an Senad,an all who participated
Thanks, but I haven't done squat organisation-wise in this event. It's all Warren, Senad and Damien (those banners don't grow on trees :)).

I see that the fight was close, as expected with more senile cars. I had to give it a pass, but I'm looking forward to some more FWD driving sometime in the future (although there is no need to rush it ;)). Congrats to all that fought hard till the end and to Simone for defending the Rally Club's "old guard's" honor and winning the event. As I already said - FWD is fun when it doesn't have too much HP that causes it to constantly spin the front wheels (cause understeer kills!).

I won a stage this time around also :) I think I was 4 or 6 tenths behind Simone when my game did not open Sweet Lamb and ruined my rally. Oh, well, will have to revenge this result with a podium at Coffs Harbour Rally :wink:

Have you tried changing the compatibility? On Win7 switching to XP SP3 seems to be a common solution for this problem (as I always post when anyone mentions native-Sweet Lamb problems).

haven't try that yet, though the stage that did not start for me in the main rally itself was rally school and pirka, I have no problem with it when I recce the day before the event.

I do not know the whole story of the sweet lamb problem, it might be different from what I've experience I will post my problem in the "Possible bugs with RSRBR2011" thread so it can be discuss and can be viewed by others in the future( because this thread will be inactive after some time)

Thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back