Rally - Snow and Ice - Mon 8th & Tues 9st November 2010

Yes, I have, but it doesn't count for me, cose it was in 2009 :), I really want it now, this days when is far more competitiveness and who knows maybe next year I'll swich to WRC's.

Congratulations Simone, a very dominant drive there. Maybe next time, you can drive a car that you are less familiar with, good experience for you and might give other drivers a bit more of a chance. :wink:

Well done to Lukasz and Robb, good to see you on the podium again Robb. And yes, you are a past Rally winner here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/richard-burns-rally/37225-rd-rbr-rally-club-statistics.html
As we all know, you have an added difficulty by not driving with a Wheel, I don't know how you do so well with a gamepad. :eek:

Good to see our new drivers again too, hopefully you are coming to grips with this Sim and all the RSRBR2010 format now.

Rallys in Snow always produce some unexpected results, it really does take some getting used to with the lack of grip, but Monte Carlo is, in my opinion, the most difficult of all. One tiny error and touching the Snow on the roadside can be fatal. :eek:

Thanks again to Senad for his huge effort in organising the whole Rally while I'm away. I won't be needed at all soon.:)

Sorry Ondrej, I've decided not to use your jump.

The first one is okay, you were trying to make the turn. But for the second one, you drove the wrong way for 10-15 seconds, just to do the jump again at full throttle.

EDIT: Started with your replay of SS3, gave up after I switched to cockpit view. Don't do it intentionally, there's no point including it in a rally highlights video then...

I dont remember of what I did in SS3

about that jump, I didnt manage the turn, then I was confused where to drive because it said "wrong way" so I turned back and I saw again "wrong way" so I did that cut to do at least something LOL

i dont know then what to do, I cant be fast so I am trying to ENJOY the ride, and if possible to make your videos some way varied from those fast guys, there are not much points to participate for me if I cant even do this great

and as I mentioned in PM I didnt mean to do nothing what happened in the rally

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back