Rally - Snow and Ice - Mon 8th & Tues 9st November 2010

Very nice race, vote for running twice Sikakama, since the second time I had a better time :). How come that so much of us choose Fiesta's? Never the less, in the dark I'm like a bat, can't see anything, worst stage for me :) and to come to final SS an loose one position by almost 9 sec to Lukasz. That's rallying.
PS: last week end I was copilot one run on a rally show !:rally:

lol if you would scratch out that important stage then we would miss the most epic jump I made in my life :)

bah, never mind I was just trying to be funny, if is it better I have for sure nothing against that (for sake of the others), but that jump was really cool :D (and especially the marshals over the edge - but I dont want to tell nothing more :p)

lol, I got your joke Ondrej.

Yes I registered on the home page with out filling in a number or receiving a number,did try to fill in a number (8047) but that is not working
I think that it is a free number.

Did a post on the forum,to ask what to do.

Rally not going well to night? shame I could not participate did a lot of practice, oh well there will be more I think

Yes I registered on the home page with out filling in a number or receiving a number,did try to fill in a number (8047) but that is not working

Rally not going well to night? shame I could not participate did a lot of practice, oh well there will be more I think

There is no registered driver with the number 8047. Did you register? What is your username? The one you type in RSCenter when you want to play?

It sounds like Hans Registration has not yet been done. A few people seems to have difficulty getting the Automatic registration to work, many have had to ask the Admins at Rallyesim to do it manually for them.
It also can take a day or two to be processed, when did you submit it Hans?

Just to be sure Hans, did you register your RSRBR2010 within the game ie. From RSCenter as per this :

3. Firstly, you will need to register. Select "Registration RSRBRLive 2010", and follow the steps provided.
Some people have problems getting registered on the RSRBR Live Server after they have an initial problem.
If that happens, it seems the only way to resolve it is to go to the Rallyesim website/forum and to request a manual registration. They seem to be regularly doing manual registrations for people lately.

Here is the website: http://forum.rallyesim.fr/index.php
Post a problem help request here: http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewforum.php?f=434

Better still, send a PM to bluesky74 advising your problem, give him your Username, Password, etc, and he should fix it for you.

Once you get your confirmed registration details, you have to re-enter them at the top left hand part of RScenter, but you should only have to do that the first time.

It sounds like Hans Registration has not yet been done. A few people seems to have difficulty getting the Automatic registration to work, many have had to ask the Admins at Rallyesim to do it manually for them.
It also can take a day or two to be processed, when did you submit it Hans?

I registered 07-11 got a confirmation email from the Forum same day , when I start up the the program to run ofline I see my name, also in the time table.
I have put up the question on the forum,send email to an admin, so I wait fore the answer.

Did all that,
the mail send to bluesky

I was all alone in OC............................no body loves me:(

SS1, was going well untill i got to about the 5th corner(med left/right). chucked it in to the left and it just wouln't come back for th right. I would have gotten away with it, but i JJJJUUUUSSSSTTTT touched some stupid person that refused to move. ARGH
SS2-ss5 were pretty good though. nothing went wrong, no REAL miskates and I think the times should be fair.
SS6 I alwas find Autiovaara hard. Don't know why. a roll half way though put the rear wheel pointing in some strange directions and had to crawl though to the finish. oh well
SS7 I know what your thinking, he was an idiot for using wet Tarmac tyres in Monte. But i've done it before and it can work. You just got to be careful of the snow and ice sections. I wasn't................one tree, one dead engine.
SS8 Snow tyres this time, but a pretty poor effort. I had to drive around one early hairpin twice before I was happy with it, lol.

All in all another good event. Thanks Senad for setting it up. The proton is fun but seams to have some funny handling issues, but i don't regret the choice. Well done everyone. and see you next time.

Overall Rally Results

20101108rdrallysnowandi.png

Congrats Simone, Lukasz and Robb :good:

Stage wins
Simone Demi: 6 stage wins :star::star::star::star::star::star:
Rick Bamford: 1 stage win :star:
Dariusz Swiderski: 1 stage win :star:

6 stage wins for Simone, almost all by at least 10 seconds. Impressive driving, makes me happy you're in the A League in the championship :D

Dariusz had the wrong car for the first three stages, too bad, he would've probably been on the podium otherwise, nice pace on other stages.
That can happen when there is no preset car pack for the rally. You can thank Rick for that later :tongue:

The US guys had a decent run, nice results there :good:. Plus, all three drivers claimed stage wins in the US session.

Ondrej seems to have had an interesting rally, I'm eager to check out the replays :D

And there was a driver who popped in without signing up here. Glad to have you join us :welcome:
I was on team speak, wanted to see if I could help Hans. Mert was there too, so I knew what to put instead of the username. Could you please sign up here in the future? :thanks:

Last week we had most of the field in Carismas, this week it was the Fiesta, 6 out of 12 drivers.

8 retirements on The Monte Carlo stages, and 8 retirements on all other stages put together. Takes some time to get used to those, after Finland :)

Thanks to everyone that showed up, see you next week :rally:

If anyone has any replays they'd like to share, please send them to senad.subasic@gmail.com, or upload them on www.speedyshare.com

Click on the attached thumbnail for a better view.

Let me know if you notice any mistakes, or have any suggestions.

Attachments

• 2010-11-08 RD Rally – Snow and Ice.png
    2010-11-08 RD Rally – Snow and Ice.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 250
Overall Rally Results

20101108rdrallysnowandi.png

Congrats Simone, Lukasz and Robb :good:

Stage wins
Simone Demi: 6 stage wins :star::star::star::star::star::star:
Rick Bamford: 1 stage win :star:
Dariusz Swiderski: 1 stage win :star:

6 stage wins for Simone, almost all by at least 10 seconds. Impressive driving, makes me happy you're in the A League in the championship :D

Dariusz had the wrong car for the first three stages, too bad, he would've probably been on the podium otherwise, nice pace on other stages.
That can happen when there is no preset car pack for the rally. You can thank Rick for that later :tongue:

The US guys had a decent run, nice results there :good:. Plus, all three drivers claimed stage wins in the US session.

Ondrej seems to have had an interesting rally, I'm eager to check out the replays :D

And there was a driver who popped in without signing up here. Glad to have you join us :welcome:
I was on team speak, wanted to see if I could help Hans. Mert was there too, so I knew what to put instead of the username. Could you please sign up here in the future? :thanks:

Last week we had most of the field in Carismas, this week it was the Fiesta, 6 out of 12 drivers.

8 retirements on The Monte Carlo stages, and 8 retirements on all other stages put together. Takes some time to get used to those, after Finland :)

Thanks to everyone that showed up, see you next week :rally:

If anyone has any replays they'd like to share, please send them to senad.subasic@gmail.com, or upload them on www.speedyshare.com

Click on the attached thumbnail for a better view.

Let me know if you notice any mistakes, or have any suggestions.

Tank you for the congratulations,I know very well this car because I use it in RBR-Online in all the championship and I love the snow and all the insidious ss.Congratulations to all the driver!

OMG, you can't be serious? My appalling performance was enough to get 2nd place? Well, seems that my snowy problems weren't as severe as they could be :).

Kudos to Simone, he clearly knows how to drive his car in the snow :). And I was *almost* half as fast a few times, that's nice too. But too many rolls, too many destroyed engines. Worst part is that Dariusz "stole" my stage win by puny 0.04s... At least I had a purpose, chasing Robb, so it was fun.

Thanks for the nice turnout, thanks for the organization (I don't mint the problems with SS2, Senad, job well done :)). Cars are interesting, we could try them again sometime on a different surface. See you on the road next week.

Very nice race, lost second place only for about 9 sec. :damnit:, I'm still hoping on winning one Club event, but I have to compete alone :) .. Never the less I'm surprised to be on podium after again my military drive: left- right, left- right was used.
You'll see in the replays!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back