Rally - Russian Roulette - Mon 5th & Tues 6th December 2011

Well, this was being a beautiful Rally for me even with the falstone dramas until i reached the montecarlo mod, i don't know what happened but my pc got really really laggy = crash to desktop :( such a shame, i think i could have won the Rally.......

Thanks for the extra session, i said that because everyone who has RSRBR has the french time in their computers and it would be easier to know, it would also be better if we had some kind of "translation" to the main timezones, ej 20:00 GMT = 14:00 CST so it's easier to know :) just a suggestion.

Rally results

Overall Rally Results

Congrats Sebastien, Gundars and Keegan

Stage wins:
Sebastien Levret: 7 stage wins
Manuel Samaniego: 1 stage win

Thanks to everyone who joined, hope to see you all next week.

Please let me know if you notice any mistakes.

Grats yet again to Seb, the winning streak continues.
Well done to Gundars and Keegan for the podium. First time on the podium for Keegs, you have been steadily improving, especially with the Realistic Damage settings, showing your consistency and clean driving. Well done. :)

Big welcome to Fernando, Magnus, Peter, and Tim, hope you all had some fun and we see you more often.

Not too many drivers escaped the dreaded RED INK this time, proving that it was a fairly testing Rally, and we need to work on our clean driving (including me :oops: ).

Thanks again to Senad for his Admin work, which is being made more difficult with so many last minute requests for extra Sessions, thanks Senad.
Guys, as requested before, we don't mind adding extra sessions when requested, but PLEASE consider the organisers and sign up with your requests at least 24 hours in advance. If not, you are playing "RUSSIAN ROULETTE" with your chances of getting your extra sessions included. :(

Thanks also to Damien for his neat banner.

No Club Rally next week, time for the final Round of the RDRC S3, good luck all.

lol, one solitary stage win, between seb's scratch times... But it's not like that in RDRC.

What a nice car, it may not be as fast as the 207's and Punto's but it is very comfortable to drive, and very hard, won't break easily :)

Congrats Gundars and Keegan

And thanks to the admins for another nice Rally, i like these events, you have a Rally every week, there's always something at Race Department's Rally club :D

I missed yesterdays session, and am still in no shape to join in the fun today. It really is a struggle when even just sitting on my rear end watching TV is draining me of energy... Will have to drop out of this one and rest up for the championship finale instead :oops:

I hope you are OK Roy? :confused:

Maybe it is the weight of all those Donation medals around your neck. :)

I hope you are OK Roy? :confused:

Maybe it is the weight of all those Donation medals around your neck. :)
I really feel like an empty battery these days. I have felt tired for a while, but thought it would be OK if I just got to rest a bit. Now the doctor has ordered me to rest, so I cancel almost all my plans... But soon I have almost 2 whole weeks off from work during christmas, so I hope to rest up well then :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back