Rally - RDRC Rookie Demo - Mon 13th & Tues 14th June 2011

Apologies:

Jonathon Mulhollands rally was ruined by his co-driver. The idiot, who it has to be said has 'some' experience and should have known better:

A. Entered him into the wrong rally, namely, 'EUY Start: 18:00 GMT Monday *'. Then thinking it was actually the 'EU', proceeded to freak out mistified why the rally had already started and made the rookie mistake of exiting the session.

B. Then compounding his mistake, the stupid co-driver then entered the EU session.

I was that co-driver.

sorry,

jc

Hi guys,

I finnished now my session and I must say that I'm pretty happy with my driving. No major mistakes in all stages and 6 in 8 stages wins in this session. It's a shame that just 5 drivers were there, but for me the most important it's done. Go as fast as I can without mistakes.:D

I started attacking hard on first 3 stages and had won an good advantage above Norman Biscuits (Got_biscuits) and Chris Williamson (Kurisu166) that had a good battle. From that point I started to thinking in don't take many risks and maintain my concentration. Anyway Chris was trying harder (I guess) and we have done some very close times from then. Got_biscuits had 2 bad stages and lost contact :( :frown:

Thanks for RD for organizing and congrats to all drivers.

Regards,

Hugo Barbosa (Unhas)

Yeah, THE SESSION totally fragmented over two nights this week :)
But even then, numbers down a little. :(

Anyways, started off reasonably well, but then two careless stages on SS5 & SS6, each with a CFH. Booface.

I'd tested the cars on Rally School II and settled on the Xsara VTS.
Won that stage, so something was right there. Guess I should have tried it out on the dominant surface though. :D

Cheers Senad, a welcome return to white stuff.
See y'all at the season finale.

It was alot of fun! My first rally club event and I really enjoyed it. Dont have alot of experience with these FWD cars (not alot of experience with RBR at all :O ) but my goal was pretty much just to finish the race without retiring a single stage, and I did :D
I guess im driving these cars in Grade 4 next season so its good practice for me, ill be continuing working on my times with this car for sure.
Thanks for the race and grats to the winners of the EU session.
And a special thanks to Chris Williamson for guiding me on the RSRBR stuff on teamspeak.

Quite enjoyed that one tonight in these little FWD cars and enjoyed a some close battles between myself, Hugo and Norman in the EU server. I'd jumped straight into the Clio with almost running in it and found it a strange at first as the car behaves somewhat differently due to it's lightness. A couple of offs on the first stage cost me a bit of time, but once I'd got a feel for the car I had fun pushing hard and throwing it around - resulting in some very close stage times. I even remember there was one stage where me and Hugo had exactly the same time. :D

Thanks again to the organizers!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back