Rally - Olé - Monday 11th & Tuesday 12th July 2011

All Drivers Please Note:

There may be a small bug in SS06, Cercados de Espino.
Just after the second hairpin (approx 3 Kms), you may get a message saying "Wrong way". Just ignore it and continue on.

Meh, im not good a tarmac :S tried to push for once to get better times as I know my tarmac times are slow to begin with. ended up with 3 or so retirements :p

Had some good fun tho, guess the only way to get better is to drive right.

Thanks for the club rally event and good luck to all of you!

Special thanks to Nigel for posting a setup for the seat, as I wasn't very prepared to this event!

Waaah, I binned it big time on the penultimate stage! Was not paying attention in the start, and hit a rock in the first corner. CFH and a damaged radiator, and the engine died just after the final corner... And for that I got a 7 minute penalty, compared to the 3 minutes you get on the final stage :tongue:

Had fun while it lasted, a couple of these stages was really nice to drive on. And the car...I love the car :D Had good fun all the way, but next time I request a rally I will test drive it first :tongue:

Thanks Warren and Senad :)

Halfway through in the EU-session, and we are 4 guys within 12 seconds. A real nail-biter this one :)

Lol yep was very good fighting there, had lots of fun fighting wth Buttie, Biscuits and you.

Until one of the last stages, i crashed hard time on the blocks that keep you on the road. Stuck fifth gear with a dead engine, time to retire.

Last stage was fast again though, and i must say this car and Spain was one of the best rallys i've driven in RBR ever.
The first stage was half cool looking, and i hoped not for more like that, wich helped, because the rest was very much good looking. Some better then France tarmac.

Only complainment is that i retired on a spot where you get +7 minutes while some stages have like +3 minutes. :s

Good stuff again, loving life!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back