Rally - Hi Sierra - Monday 3rd & Tuesday 4th October 2011

Wow def, was not expecting to see a yellow highlight in line with my name. After 4 events glad to see I got a stage win. Great rally guys glad I can win at least one against the best of the best. Oh yea, Sebastien you need to step your game up a little but I guess i'm just used to seeing all his times in yellow :tongue:

Grats again to Seb, but at least this time we managed to get a bit closer to his times. :rolleyes:

Nigel and I were very close all Rally, well done Nigel. :)
Roy was hot on our heels too, and another improved run from Keegs and Tero.

At least we managed to steal a few Stage wins away from Seb, with Roy, Nigel, Jeff and myself sharing a win each. Well done Jeff, all you need now is to eliminate the one DNF you keep getting, some nice times there. :good:

I quite enjoyed this car, even though some others didn't fall in love with it. The whole purpose of the Rally Club is to allow us to try different cars on different surfaces, and if all of the cars drove & handled the same, it would get very boring (for me at least). :tongue:
Thanks to Ondrej for the car suggestion, it was a nice change and a new challenge. :thanks:

Keep the suggestions coming in guys, I'm struggling for new ideas.

Thanks again to Senad for his slick Admin work, and to Damien for another nifty banner. :thanks::thanks:

Another break for the Club Rallys next week as we take on Round 5 of the RDRC, good luck to all. :ups:

Congrats to the podium finishers, nice to see times at the top so close. Quite surprised at my finishing position given a rally with quite a few silly mistakes. Thanks to Senad for smooth and prompt results, brilliant job.

Perhaps I wasn't going quite as fast as some of you guys who had problems with the car but I really didn't find it that bad after I'd changed to Warren's setup (many thanks W). I really do think it is worth the time and effort to set your car up to give the best performance for your individual driving styles and the stage surfaces - you don't have to struggle with setups, there's plenty of guys on this forum willing to help, all you need to do is ask!!

Pete

Pretty suprised about 7th after the complete failure in SS-2. And Im also suprised I managed to finish 2 stages with a top 5 time (6th and 7th stage). And in 7th stage I lost ~2.5s to Seb only, having the 2nd fastest time. Being completely unprepaired - just jump-in-and-drive.. Pretty nice :)

Thanks for the rally :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea