Rally - Group H Team Challenge - Monday 17th &Tuesday 18th September 2012

Indeed! I think I know what you will be using as well :p It'll be good to see how we both compare in RWD and how we can do!

Although I do think you will be propping me up!

If I remember correctly, there is an old BMW in the Gr.H pack. I really like that car better than any other in the game. So I'm not too sure what car to use. But I feel the pressure already! :p

I've just been doing some testing for this event and for some reason Rs center won't let me select bad conditions for East West 2. Has anyone else had this problem or is it something to do with my computer?

I've just been doing some testing for this event and for some reason Rs center won't let me select bad conditions for East West 2. Has anyone else had this problem or is it something to do with my computer?
None of the Australian stages can have bad weather on my end as well. Don't remember that issue from before. Then again, we might have never had that combination before.

If I remember correctly, there is an old BMW in the Gr.H pack. I really like that car better than any other in the game. So I'm not too sure what car to use. But I feel the pressure already! :p

Yeah, the BMW E36 is nice and I think that's because there's a good bit of weight in the right places making it smooth. If I try to use the BMWs in SSE mode, the wheels get stuck in the ground! :roflmao:

Also, I tried the Volvo out, and I have a theory that you glue your foot to the gas before each RDRC event because that thing seems slower than the R3 and S1600 cars!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back