Rally - Great Gravel Finale - Mon 21st & Tue 22nd December 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks must also go to Warren Dawes (if he's still around) for helping to start RBR off at RD in the first place.

Thanks Rhys, but just to clarify, I didn't actually start RBR here, someone else kicked it off. My role was more to pick it up again and develop it more into the Racing Club. I've finally accepted that I'm too old for this on-line stuff these days, but I regularly lurk around the forum to keep up with developments.

I'd like to also add my special thanks and congratulations to Roy and Ole for the way they have kept and improved RBR here, you have done a great job fellas. :thumbsup:
The move to Dirt Rally seems logical, based on reports I've seen. I've even added it to my Steam "wishlist", so if I see a reasonable bargain for it, I'll pick it up.

Best wishes and thanks to all our Rally Sim supporters, and hope you continue here in the new format. :)

Cheers,

Warren

@Roy Magnes have you put together the video? As i uninstalled Rallyesim, I hope I still have my replays.
I have not gotten around to it yet ( I have teh results on my harddrive too, but have not compiled them), but with the 5 guys that I have gotten replays from I will do a different kind of video than the proper summary I originally had planned. If you still have the replays, feel free to send them to me in a PM :)

Thank you very much to everyone who participated in RDRC and made this championship one of the best in RBR, I'll surely miss rallying at RD and wish you all the best for the future.

Well done to Magnar and Torbjorn and it is an honor for me to have won the last ever RBR event here at Race Department.

Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back