• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Rally - Great Gravel Finale - Mon 21st & Tue 22nd December 2015

Discussion in 'RD Rally Championship' started by Roy Magnes, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +601
    What is CMS, and how to get involved? :)

2. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego
    3X Race Department Rally Champion

Ratings:
    +849
    Champion Motorsports, very nice and friendly community that participates in rallyesim and organizes a rally championship

just go there and sign up

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  3. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,525
    The RDRC will continue in DiRT Rally, and as I've seen on your YouTube, you are able to run that as well, both on and off the road :) *cough* round 1 *cough*

• Haha Haha x 1
  4. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,871
    Thanks Rhys, but just to clarify, I didn't actually start RBR here, someone else kicked it off. My role was more to pick it up again and develop it more into the Racing Club. I've finally accepted that I'm too old for this on-line stuff these days, but I regularly lurk around the forum to keep up with developments.

I'd like to also add my special thanks and congratulations to Roy and Ole for the way they have kept and improved RBR here, you have done a great job fellas. :thumbsup:
    The move to Dirt Rally seems logical, based on reports I've seen. I've even added it to my Steam "wishlist", so if I see a reasonable bargain for it, I'll pick it up.

Best wishes and thanks to all our Rally Sim supporters, and hope you continue here in the new format. :)

Cheers,

Warren

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  5. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen

Ratings:
    +554
    @Roy Magnes have you put together the video? As i uninstalled Rallyesim, I hope I still have my replays.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Premium

Ratings:
    +1,986
    I have not gotten around to it yet ( I have teh results on my harddrive too, but have not compiled them), but with the 5 guys that I have gotten replays from I will do a different kind of video than the proper summary I originally had planned. If you still have the replays, feel free to send them to me in a PM :)

• Beer Beer x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Premium

Ratings:
    +1,986
    • Beer Beer x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego
    3X Race Department Rally Champion

Ratings:
    +849
    Thank you very much to everyone who participated in RDRC and made this championship one of the best in RBR, I'll surely miss rallying at RD and wish you all the best for the future.

Well done to Magnar and Torbjorn and it is an honor for me to have won the last ever RBR event here at Race Department.

Thanks guys

• Love Love x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.