[Normal, Bad, Day]
Stage 09: France – Joux Verte II
[Monte Carlo, Good, Day]
Stage 10: France - Cote D’Arbroz
[Monte Carlo, Bad, Day]

Oceania Start: 10:00 GMT *
Europe Start: 20:00 GMT
US Start: 03:00 GMT Thursday (10:00pm EST (USA) Wednesday)*

* EU, Oceania and US events will only be created on request - so please mention which zone you're signing up for. All sessions will be combined together for an overall result for the event. You can only run on one session.

NOTES:
  • Click here to read the password! NOTE: Passwords have been recenty changed.
  • You will require the RSRBR 2010 (update 03) mod in order to participate, please see the installation and usage threads.
  • Teamspeak is highly recommended, and adds to the fun.
  • Choose any car from the N4_S2000_1 Class
IMPORTANT:
  • Please sign up in the following format: RD Name (RSRBR2010 Name)
  • Take a screenie of RSCenter, or save your times, showing your final results at the end of the rally (including the car you drove!). This is in case any of your stages are missed by the server. If there's a discrepancy, please post your times ASAP so we're not adjusting times over 24 hours later.
  • You must stick with the same car throughout the rally - if you change, your times for those stages will be defaulted.
  • If you are new to Richard Burns Rally, we have provided a set of guidelines to help you get up and running: Here

Drivers:

1. Warren Dawes (WAD53) Oceania
  2. Damien Jones (DJones) Oceania
  3. Mark A Warmington (Mark Warmington) Europe
  4. Mark Jarvis Europe
  5. Tomas Reinicke (ctbr) Europe
  6. Robb Kulcsar (r27kul) Europe
  7. Andrew Dawes (dawesy) Oceania
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver

Our next Rally is open for sign-up.

This time, we leave the dusty gravel and return to tarmac around the French countryside. Our car choice for this Rally is well suited to the tight French mountains, these are the great little S2000 class cars, slightly down on power but still using that typical 4WD Rally transmission. These cars probably represent the future of the WRC.
This car class is highly recommended to anyone looking to get started in RBR, they are very nimble and well balanced, and are not as demanding to drive as the more powerful WRC cars.
All cars available in the N4_S2000_1 class are very evenly matched too, no specific car will have any advantage over another. All have very good driving visibility from the cockpit too.

The stages have been designed to be not too demanding, although the French weather does deteriorate towards the end, especially with the onset of some winter snow beside the roads as we add a couple of Monte Carlo stages.

I'm def interested in this. But would have to be the europe time for me. I will be working at 10am!

Also could you explain how the event works...i see alot of stages so we just do kne after the other until we have done them all?

I will sign up properly when i have created an online profile for RBR as I have just been driving offline up until now :)

Also could you explain how the event works...i see alot of stages so we just do kne after the other until we have done them all?

Mark, there are some guidelines here that should help.
http://www.racedepartment.com/richard-burns-rally/31470-rsrbr2010-installing-using-guidelines.html

Basically, once the Rally starts, you run Stage 1, and when that has finished, you can go back to the main RSCenter and then run the next Stage. Continue that until you have finished all Stages, the Server will record your times, but you can see your overall results compared to others who joined your timezone.
I will collate and publish all resuts for all timezones after the Rally is finished.

It is adviseable to use TeamSpeak during the Rally, that way others may be able to help you for your first Rally, and it adds some fun too, comparing stories after each stage or two.

Great thanks Warren :) you have been really helpful. I will sign up properly when I sort out my online name for the game. Cheers for all your help though. It you asked me a question about rfactor I could tell you but this rallying stuff is pretty new to me, but very exciting :)

Just did my installation run :biggrin:. Forgot how much I loved this game on the old Xbox and it looks like it will be even more fun with a proper controller setup on PC. I guess you could say I am hooked! Sign me up!

Just did my installation run :biggrin:. Forgot how much I loved this game on the old Xbox and it looks like it will be even more fun with a proper controller setup on PC. I guess you could say I am hooked! Sign me up!

Welcome to our RBR Club Mark, great to see you again.
Can you please let me know your In-Game RSRBR username, so I will be able to find your results from the Server.

If it is any help to newcomers, I could set up a test Rally on the Server, so you could have a dress rehearsal and make sure everything is working for you. It might also give you a feel for how it all works.
I could set up a Rally using the first 4 or 5 stages of this Rally (and same cars) on Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday night European timezone.

Let me know if anyone wants this, and which night is best.

Test Rally Available for Sunday (Euro Zone)

I have setup a test / rehearsal Rally on the Server, so that anyone new can do a dress rehearsal to make sure they have everything working, or want to see how it all works.

The Server Name is RD Rehearsal Rally, and it uses the first 4 stages / cars/ password etc as per the main Rally (see sign-up top post).
This one is set for the European timezone ie. starts at 20.00GMT Sunday.

Have fun with it and post here if you have any problems.

Everything seemed to work fine (except me that is). I had a few system issues and didn't realise AVG was doing a scandisc in the background (just installed it) so with that and my not practicing the stages, I kind of crashed a lot in the fog :eek:. I really like the format though and will definitely be there on Wednesday (I am trying to convince other BFR members to join the club as well. Maybe you should stop by our forum and tease them :wink:).

System froze on me so I had to reboot (incase my times are missing).

I didnt see this until now. Would it be possible to have another test tonight (Monday), as I am notoriously rubbish at installing addons to games!! haha Dont worry if its too short a notice, I would ask for tomorrow but I am going out in the evning and wont be back till late.

Cheers,

Mark

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back