Rally - Armin Schwarz Tribute - Mon 8th & Tue 9th July 2013

Have the times been pushed out? I can see the EU season in the list but it's starting at 21:00 instead of 19:00. Is the 21:00 correct or am I looking at the wrong one?

Sorry for the stupid questions it's just that the times don't seem to be matching up for me.

There's a rally in the roadbooks window now called "fun tarmac" it's listed to start at 18:45, the time in my index window is 18:46 and "fun tarmac" is the last rally in the list when I click start online season.

So the times are matching up to my local time. It should be starting any minute now, right?

Sorry, I'm forgetting we're on summer time so it's GMT +1 here. :whistling:

Whatever the case the time in the roadbook is right so I'll just go with that time.

That was fun, I messed up the first few stages with stupid crashes, then the game crashed and I had to log in again so I don't know if my times counted.

Nice event:) I only had 1 CFH in the Bisanne stage, I wasted time trying to get back on the road myself. I found these cars really nice to handle, I don't really try the WRC cars as I find them a bit too fast for me but after that I might try a few more.
Thanks for organising the event:thumbsup:

Man, disappointed and happy at the same time. Disappointed in my CFH on SS1 and my DNF on SS2. I had a very good run from SS3 to SS7, but on SS8 I clipped the inside wall in the final corner and spun out on the finish straight. I hit reverse and sped on, but I stopped in the finish-bridge and had to turn the car around to cross the finishline, and lost lots of time there.

I still couldn't have overtaken Norman, but I could have come quite close!

Phew, all done! Fantastic event, thanks very much for putting it on.

Very happy with my stage times, only a few :confused: 'scary' moments but no CFH's and no retirements.

Snow & Monte-Carlo I struggle with, need more practice on those surfaces.

looking forward to the next one.

Thanks again

Cheers :)

Nice event:) I only had 1 CFH in the Bisanne stage, I wasted time trying to get back on the road myself. I found these cars really nice to handle, I don't really try the WRC cars as I find them a bit too fast for me but after that I might try a few more.
Thanks for organising the event:thumbsup:

I really like the wrc cars that I have tried so far, find they handle very well.

Loads more to learn and lots more cars to try out, fairly addicted to this sim now, only had it a month, feels like an old friend already :)

Then I'll be happy to be able to win SS7 in the session but I don't think I won it overall :roflmao:

Regarding my driving I had a lot of small misstakes that escalated.

At Malaga I hit a guardrail and I found a bug. I caught the fence and flew over it in the sense of brushing it and then it "grr-grr-flipspin" and over I went.
Had to CFH and almost killed it completely at the last left hander of the stage by going too quickly out over the small crest and drew the handbrake and just managed to brush the concrete blocks on the right side. Stalled and lost a few more seconds but could finish the stage :)

My best stages were SS1 and 2 (with the Toyota which I prefer over the Skoda) and SS6, 7 and 8.

Overestimated the grip at Joux Plane and had a roll with a CFH as I ended up on my roof.

At Mustaselka I made the usual misstake of missing the left with a stone on the outside and overshot it a lot with a roll. Afterwards I could continue without a CFH but had a cracked windshield but I think I was going quite well :)

Kept up with Mark on all the stages I had a somewhat clean run so I'm happy with my night. Not the cars I usually drive and not the cars I feel very at home with but I really like the Toyota :D

Thanks everyone and thanks Mark for keeping me company in the session, was nice to battle with you although I ended up 6:42 behind in the end after all my misstakes on all of the different stages :redface:

Then I'll be happy to be able to win SS8 in the session but I don't think I won it overall :roflmao:

Regarding my driving I had a lot of small misstakes that escalated.

At Malaga I hit a guardrail and I found a bug. I caught the fence and flew over it in the sense of brushing it and then it "grr-grr-flipspin" and over I went.
Had to CFH and almost killed it completely at the last left hander of the stage by going too quickly out over the small crest and drew the handbrake and just managed to brush the concrete blocks on the right side. Stalled and lost a few more seconds but could finish the stage :)

My best stages were SS1 and 2 (with the Toyota which I prefer over the Skoda) and SS6, 7 and 8.

Overestimated the grip at Joux Plane and had a roll with a CFH as I ended up on my roof.

At Mustaselka I made the usual misstake of missing the left with a stone on the outside and overshot it a lot with a roll. Afterwards I could continue without a CFH but had a cracked windshield but I think I was going quite well :)

Kept up with Mark on all the stages I had a somewhat clean run so I'm happy with my night. Not the cars I usually drive and not the cars I feel very at home with but I really like the Toyota :D

Thanks everyone and thanks Mark for keeping me company in the session, was nice to battle with you although I ended up 6:42 behind in the end after all my misstakes on all of the different stages :redface:

thanks Jonatan, was nice to have someone else in the session!

and it was SS7 you won not SS8 :p

I think I prefer the Toyota too, I somehow tweaked it to some crazy level for insane tarmac grip,

I used a version of a setup I had done for the Akagi stage in the '95 Impreza for the RD Rex rally a while ago.

When I loaded it over to the toyota the settings were all weird but it just seemed to work, very hard to keep on the road but incredible cornering ability!

great fun!

thanks Jonatan, was nice to have someone else in the session!

and it was SS7 you won not SS8 :p

I think I prefer the Toyota too, I somehow tweaked it to some crazy level for insane tarmac grip,

I used a version of a setup I had done for the Akagi stage in the '95 Impreza for the RD Rex rally a while ago.

When I loaded it over to the toyota the settings were all weird but it just seemed to work, very hard to keep on the road but incredible cornering ability!

great fun!

Ah, my fingers slipped :roflmao:

And in my case I was driving the default setups for both cars and I didn't find the Toyota hard to keep on the road but it was a bit twitchy over a couple bumps but it was more me pushing a bit over the limit of grip on the gravel stages but was hoping to get a win at East-West II which is a stage I really enjoy together with Mustaselka in the snow :D

Great fun indeed, let's do it again :thumbsup::D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back