Hi guys i have been having an issue with rain, pudles, etc. I have full paid version of cm I tried re-installing everything but i can´t make it work. My weather FX Debug menu is missing a lot of things from the video tutorial i watched.
In the sol weather if i try to manually set the rain it just sets it back to 0.
Can somebody please help me? I´ve been struglling with this for a while.

Attachments

• Screenshot_166.png
    Screenshot_166.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 3,541
  • Screenshot_167.png
    Screenshot_167.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 3,549
  • Screenshot_168.png
    Screenshot_168.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 3,907

Read what it says there

Last edited:

Read what it says there
Thanks for the help but i was wondering is there no other way? I know that in the earlier version u didnt have to donate to patreons

Thanks for the help but i was wondering is there no other way? I know that in the earlier version u didnt have to donate to patreons
You always had to be a patreon to get proper rain. There was a more simple rain approach done with earlier versions of the patch and SOL, but it will not look anything like the video in your original post.

While we're on the subject of rain, I am a Patreon since yesterday and I also followed the tutorial and it looks great...................................but is there a way to start the race dry and have it rain after a few laps. Sirspat vids are very helpful in setting it up but I can't seem to find any instructions for a race. Is it to do with the dynamic weather tick box? Thank you

While we're on the subject of rain, I am a Patreon since yesterday and I also followed the tutorial and it looks great...................................but is there a way to start the race dry and have it rain after a few laps. Sirspat vids are very helpful in setting it up but I can't seem to find any instructions for a race. Is it to do with the dynamic weather tick box? Thank you
yes...tick the dynamic weather box, and select the plan clear to rain. Also make sure that the auto rain box at the bottom is ticked as well.

Hi guys i have been having an issue with rain, pudles, etc. I have full paid version of cm I tried re-installing everything but i can´t make it work. My weather FX Debug menu is missing a lot of things from the video tutorial i watched.
In the sol weather if i try to manually set the rain it just sets it back to 0.
Can somebody please help me? I´ve been struglling with this for a while.
Hey there! How did you get that CM weather app on the left-hand side, where you choose the weather types in game? What’s the app called? BTW, did you subscribe to that person’s patreon?

Hello everyone. can you tell me what is wrong with my config?
Rain works great with all cars (default kunos) and other mod, especially Esprit's really working great (attachment, black car)
Raindrop is visible outside the car. But not visible inside the car / cockpit camera (attachment, blue car)
From Object Inspector --> I can confirm all material (windshield, window) RainFX is enabled. What settings do I need to look?

Attachments

• Screenshot_ffd_mitsubishi_lancer_evo3_ks_brands_hatch_22-6-121-18-4-24.jpg
    Screenshot_ffd_mitsubishi_lancer_evo3_ks_brands_hatch_22-6-121-18-4-24.jpg
    883.1 KB · Views: 995
  • Screenshot_mitsubishi_evo8_ks_brands_hatch_22-6-121-18-2-39.jpg
    Screenshot_mitsubishi_evo8_ks_brands_hatch_22-6-121-18-2-39.jpg
    857.6 KB · Views: 903
  • Screenshot_ffd_mitsubishi_lancer_evo3_ks_brands_hatch_22-6-121-18-4-45.jpg
    Screenshot_ffd_mitsubishi_lancer_evo3_ks_brands_hatch_22-6-121-18-4-45.jpg
    575.9 KB · Views: 831
  • Screenshot_mitsubishi_evo8_ks_brands_hatch_22-6-121-18-2-57.jpg
    Screenshot_mitsubishi_evo8_ks_brands_hatch_22-6-121-18-2-57.jpg
    564.1 KB · Views: 874
Last edited:
I dont have rain at all. It was working just fine earlier. Paid csp 1.78 and paid cm. Sol 2.2 no rain in or outside if car. Did i just get scammed on patreon?

Last edited:
Hey guys ! I've been following multiple tutorials to set rain in Assetto Corsa but sadly the app to put rain doesn't appear or atleast that's what I think. I have SOL 2.2, CSP paid version 1.79 preview5 and I even have Pure. It would be very helpful if you could just give me the name of the app and it would be very cool if you have a solution to my problem. Thanks !

Last edited:
I dont have rain at all. It was working just fine earlier. Paid csp 1.78 and paid cm. Sol 2.2 no rain in or outside if car. Did i just get scammed on patreon?
Me too. I paid for the rain. It was working as it should. I didn't use it for quite a while now, and I wanted some rain and it just doesn't appear.

Me too. I paid for the rain. It was working as it should. I didn't use it for quite a while now, and I wanted some rain and it just doesn't appear.
Same here. Paid for the version of CM from this site. Someone said I had to pay for the version from patreon, so did that as well. That gave me a key, but I don't see anywhere to enter it, and rain still isn't showing up.

Any idea/help would be appreciated.

Rain was working for me few days ago, till the moment I decided to join No Hesi server and downloaded a bunch of mods for it. Tried many solutions I found in the internet but none of them helped.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back