RaceRoom Racing Experience has been updated today, including an update to the physics of 2018 specification WTCR cars within the sim.
Released by Sector3 Studios earlier today for their RaceRoom Racing Experience simulation, the new build weighs in at a modest 190 MB and comes with a number of small updates and improvements to the title.
When the recent release of the 2019 WTCR pack featuring the latest physics for the game dropped back on July 10th, Sector3 promised players a revisiting of how the 2018 versions have been represented within the game - and now that update is here!
Bringing new physics and a suitable BOP to allow all cars to remain balanced in performance as per the real world series, this small update does offer an interesting change to the WTCR pack, improving what is already very good content within the title.
Of other changes to come as part of the small build release, the AI for the WTCR cars has been improved, and believe it or not... further improvements have been made to the audio Formula RaceRoom V8 and V10 cars! Looking forward to hearing those...
RaceRoom Racing Experience Build 4021994 Update Notes
- Fixed some elements being offset to the left on Ultrawide resolutions
- The 2018 WTCR car class physics have now been brought equal to the freshly released 2019 cars, and the Peugeot has been balanced accordingly. The Alfa 2018 older bodykit suffers from a bit less downforce and increased drag but this was compensated in BOP (power and weight)
- Formula RaceRoom Junior - default setup adjusted
- Hillclimb Icons class - Smoothed gear changes
- WTCR AI - Improved behaviour
- Cupra TCR 2019 - Adjusted gearshift sounds
- Formula RaceRoom 90 V8 - External sounds improved
- Formula RaceRoom 90 V10 - External sounds improved. A bit more aggressive at high revs and removed an excessive oscillation in mid revs.
- CUPRA TCR - Added a horizontal structural bar between the rearwing supporting arms.
or more R3E fun, have a gander at our RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum here at RaceDepartment. Here you can catch the latest news and gossip about the sim, and also take part in our awesome RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club - a great place to enjoy organised and clean online racing fun!
Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!