RaceRoom Racing Experience Screenshots

SimBin__P45Compezione-670x376.jpg

Hires

For people with little or no backround in simracing history:

This is the answer that has always been given and will always be given when you ask that question because face it, if there is no official release date why bother asking?
It's not likely any gaming company or modding group will answer it exclusively just because you asked :rolleyes: .
For the record of my age, I'm 22 physically and 12 mentally :D (like everyone here on RD).

Yeah.
"When it's done" is a silly answer.
The correct answer is "Soon".

Another classic as well ;)

For people with little or no backround in simracing history:

This is the answer that has always been given and will always be given when you ask that question because face it, if there is no official release date why bother asking?
It's not likely any gaming company or modding group will answer it exclusively just because you asked :rolleyes: .
For the record of my age, I'm 22 physically and 12 mentally :D (like everyone here on RD).

Well if i asked because i didnt know and i thought perhaps some other person had information or wanted to share. But getting the answer you gave me was really not nice.

For the record im been in the sim community long time before you and i dont mean
just here in this forum. I go back down to 2003 ... but i dont follow often other sims news.
I mostly race Grand Prix 4 and keep my game updated.

So yes, you are 1 year old and you asume and underestimate people like me ;)

Well if i asked because i didnt know and i thought perhaps some other person had information or wanted to share. But getting the answer you gave me was really not nice.

For the record im been in the sim community long time before you and i dont mean
just here in this forum. I go back down to 2003 ... but i dont follow often other sims news.
I mostly race Grand Prix 4 and keep my game updated.

So yes, you are 1 year old and you asume and underestimate people like me ;)

If you have been around since 2003 you should know that's the usual answer given to such a question and also noticed my smiley in the end of the word indicating a sign of comedy ;)
Anyway if I offended you in anyway I apologize, I don't come to RD to offend people.

Let's drop this and leave the thread for the screenshots :)

If you have been around since 2003 you should know that's the usual answer given to such a
Yeah but i thought people can have a more polite answer.
People like me dont feed on news of other sims, thats why we ask when
we do not know things.
And when we get answer we are trashed, made fun off etc...
Please tell me how that contributes to the Sim community?
In my view: nothing.

Let's drop this and leave the thread for the screenshots :)

I agree.

Bloody shame as this thread has lost its value as it's not clear anymore which images we have posted are from GTR 3 and which are from the "next upcoming title".

Wanted to clean it and remove the non-GTR3 images but I have no clue where to start.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back