RaceRoom Racing Experience Screenshots

SimBin__P45Compezione-670x376.jpg

Hires

As this is going to be free 2 play it looks like this could be quite interesting. It looks as though they're gonna give us a base content that includes Hill Climb, Road racing and Real Motorsport, then you configure (purchase) the content to your needs. Looking at the fact that the ADAC numberplate is showing hopefully means that we'll have the option of purchasing the GT Masters, but if you're more into fictional stuff (like GT5, Forza) they'll have content like that and then point to point stuff like Hill Climb!!

This could prove to be a very clever idea. I'm not so interested in fictional tracks etc and Hill climb isn't the top of my list (not saying I wont enjoy it though) but if they said "here you can have the ADAC GT Masters for £xx..." then that's what I'd go for. If you don't like the real series you don't have to pay out for it.:)

It's got my interest peaked!!!!

yep, looks like an iRacing-kind sales model with a different start (bit of content for free to get you going and some niches not filled by iRacing (rally in the future?) to attract a slightly different costumership. plus: way better graphics (or so it seems) due to a new and better engine. very interesting indeed.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.