RaceRoom Racing Experience: New Track Teaser

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom Track Teaser.jpg

Sector3 Studios have revealed a new, and admittedly rather easy to guess, track preview image from some upcoming new content. Can you tell where it is?

Ok, I highly suspect this will take about 10 seconds for the right guess to come in, but nevertheless I'll give it a try...

Earlier today, RaceRoom Racing Experience developers Sector3 Studios revealed a small teaser image from an upcoming new circuit set to be made available in the simulation in the near future. Just the single picture, but with some revealing background scenery, I wonder if our ever knowledgeable community can work out which new track is heading to R3E in the very near future??

RaceRoom Racing Experience is a free to play racing simulation from Sector3 Studios.

If you like RaceRoom and want to keep up to date with all the latest news and discussions, head on over to the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum. We host a whole range of top quality club racing events in our Racing Club, plus we offer a great place to hang out and discuss the game with your fellow R3E fans. Pop over and say hello today!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

One of the positive things about this track is that it was established long before a certain Tilke was allowed to design his mandatory boooring tracks.:poop:
Its difficult to assess from the photos if the track will be fun to drive in Raceroom:p

I have always wondered about this. Are there really no other track designers out there? Tilke is like the Uwe Ball of track design.

One of the positive things about this track is that it was established long before a certain Tilke was allowed to design his mandatory boooring tracks.:poop:
Its difficult to assess from the photos if the track will be fun to drive in Raceroom:p
You would be amazed how much normal tracks and trackside buildings Tilke has had a hand in.
They do more than design tracks just made for F1 cars.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 120 27.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • €3001-5000