RaceRoom Racing Experience: New Track Teaser

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom Track Teaser.jpg

Sector3 Studios have revealed a new, and admittedly rather easy to guess, track preview image from some upcoming new content. Can you tell where it is?

Ok, I highly suspect this will take about 10 seconds for the right guess to come in, but nevertheless I'll give it a try...

Earlier today, RaceRoom Racing Experience developers Sector3 Studios revealed a small teaser image from an upcoming new circuit set to be made available in the simulation in the near future. Just the single picture, but with some revealing background scenery, I wonder if our ever knowledgeable community can work out which new track is heading to R3E in the very near future??

RaceRoom Racing Experience is a free to play racing simulation from Sector3 Studios.

If you like RaceRoom and want to keep up to date with all the latest news and discussions, head on over to the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum. We host a whole range of top quality club racing events in our Racing Club, plus we offer a great place to hang out and discuss the game with your fellow R3E fans. Pop over and say hello today!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

• Deleted member 637371

Guys, can we please stick to the topic of the thread. The old debate on R3E's pricing model has been done to death and it gets very tiresome seeing it derail threads that have nothing whatsoever to do with that subject.

Thank you.

Sorry Ross, I wasn't privy to previous discussions about R3E pay model as I'm pretty new here.

I tried to offering a balanced opinion based on my own experience with the game (Which i really enjoy, but am aware of its shortcomings too...). I felt the need to respond because @ Alex72 has yet to play the game (He is missing out!) it and seemed to think it was too expensive when in reality it can be free or expensive (subjective).

Anyway, excited about the new track...

I made the above-mentioned tracks for GTL, GTR2 or rFactor (on NoGrip site as barcika).
But I'm just an amateur modder...
I would like to use professional work. :)

Hah, nice :thumbsup:...but yeah, unfortunately for professionals to make it, there needs to be a business case for it...some modders put in professional levels of work into their tracks aswell, and it shows just how much effort is involved (I believe feels3 got headhunted by the R3E team by doing that lol)

And Most is also a super rare track in the sim world anyway :p

• Deleted member 637371

Hah, nice :thumbsup:...but yeah, unfortunately for professionals to make it, there needs to be a business case for it...some modders put in professional levels of work into their tracks aswell, and it shows just how much effort is involved (feels3 got headhunted by the R3E team by doing that lol)

And Most is also a super rare track in the sim world anyway :p

Interesting about R3E hiring that modder...always wondered why nobody hired the guy who does that AC Content Manager Mod and Shaders Patch, that guy worked some serious magic by creating those mods.

Sorry Ross, I wasn't privy to previous discussions about R3E pay model as I'm pretty new here.

I tried to offering a balanced opinion based on my own experience with the game (Which i really enjoy, but am aware of its shortcomings too...). I felt the need to respond because @ Alex72 has yet to play the game (He is missing out!) it and seemed to think it was too expensive when in reality it can be free or expensive (subjective).

Anyway, excited about the new track...

@itsbillyfrazier, don't worry mate, my request was mainly aimed at the person making troll posts (which I removed) about the sales model rather than you. Reasoned debate is fine, but that particular subject does invite the trolls and inevitably degenerates into a slanging match. :)

The Most circuit is really nice and as evidenced even here, not very well known, despite being available in the simracing world in various forms.

The town of Most, though, is also a sad reminder of what the past regime has done to our country - the whole town is basically just a few decades old, as the old historic town with a long tradition and full of various historical monuments and buildings was gradually demolished in the 60's, 70's and 80's for coal mining reasons and built completely anew a few kilometers from the original location.

There was also an interesting technological feat involved in the whole process - an entire Gothic church was put on rails and moved some 850 meters. It's pretty much the only building from the historical town of Most to survive the relocation of the town.

That track looks fun! Dont have R3E sadly...
It's free, so nothings stopping you, 3 tracks and a handful of cars to ease you in to RR. You can test drive every car (including setups) on one of the tracks, so no need to invest in anything you don't like. There are plenty of sales where upon the complete pack becomes a no brainer imho.So, what's stopping you?

*Is it pronounced like Kate Moss with a T on the end?

It's free, so nothings stopping you, 3 tracks and a handful of cars to ease you in to RR. You can test drive every car (including setups) on one of the tracks, so no need to invest in anything you don't like. There are plenty of sales where upon the complete pack becomes a no brainer imho.So, what's stopping you?

*Is it pronounced like Kate Moss with a T on the end?
about kate mosst, yes
about tracks, theres portimao, stowe, raceroom raceway, lakeview and sepang

@Alex72, it can be a lot cheaper than that. Just make sure that you BUY the vRP (virtual money) first, and then use that to buy the content. That is always cheaper than buying the content directly for cash!

Premium Pack: £90 or 9999vRP (€103)
10,000vRP: £65 (€75)

That's a £25 (€28) saving right there! For more info, check out this guide. :thumbsup:
Alright, alright guys, you win. :D

The biggest problem with R3E these days is finding enough seat time, with all that's going on elsewhere in the sim racing world. I'm finding that ACC, finally on the right track, is tending to eat up my usual R3E time

The biggest problem with R3E these days is finding enough seat time, with all that's going on elsewhere in the sim racing world. I'm finding that ACC, finally on the right track, is tending to eat up my usual R3E time
Well congratulations on getting somewhere with ACC, I just have a roll call of issues, latest being all the scenery shakes from side to side when driving, had to stop as it was making me sick. Have tried again today, fiddling with all display options but cannot for the life of me eradicate it. Maybe next month.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back