RaceRoom Racing Experience: June 2015 update released

Dan Allen

I am the Pastor Maldonado of RaceDepartment.
Dec 29, 2013
It's not that much better. I just had major dodgems on 6 consecutive DTM races. Damn near broke my wheel in rage. Now my hand hurts...a lot :(
Ahh, the rage. I know that feeling all too well. I've broken 2 wheels because of it!

Jim Liak

500RPM
Nov 17, 2010
This update made REH an enjoyable game for the 1st time for me.

• I like sound model. Transmission elasticity is great. But sounds some times are digital, and i have the feeling that they are made in that way for the wow factor and not for realism.
  • Massive improvement in handling and FFB. 1st time that i don't have a floating experience of cars. I can now feel the weight transfer and tyres!!! I used to rate RH3 (with AC at 100%) , at 60%. Now i would say is at 70%. I hope that PCars was that good ( i rate it at 40%) . Please continue improving in that area.
Keep up!!!

Last edited:

Jyri Kettunen

500RPM
Aug 18, 2014
Yeah, I thought so. Just another SMS shill/apologist who claims the game is great yet when you're asked to 'put up' you just 'shut up'.
It is not my problem if you are incompetent in FFB-tuning, and/or don't have enough money for a proper wheel.

Kjell Eilertsen

3000RPM
Premium
Jun 7, 2012
Enough with the namecalling and outing.
Treat each other with greater respect than this or don't post at all.

Jyri Kettunen

500RPM
Aug 18, 2014
Btw, I think I was a bit harsh regarding R3E's physics. When I said "poor" I actually meant "adequate". If it was really poor I wouldn't have spent more time with R3E than PCars lately. Really enjoying the sounds and graphics. But hey, I'm a "shill".