RaceDepartment vs Wham! The 2020 Edition.

I'm in. Here in Germany the radio is terrible all the year round, never mind at Christmas. I never listen to it. I use Spotify exclusively, and Last Christmas is NOT in my playlist, God forbid :D

I'm in. Here in Germany the radio is terrible all the year round, never mind at Christmas. I never listen to it. I use Spotify exclusively, and Last Christmas is NOT in my playlist, God forbid :D
It is. And still I failed nearly every year. Grocery shopping can be incredibly dangerous for example

Scheiße :) never thought of that possibility, maybe I should go shopping using my iPhone with earbuds...:)
You can prepare, but you arent. If George Michael wants you to get whammed, you will get whammed. The short moment of a small interaction when paying for your groceries will be the moment it presents itself in all its glory.

:D

Thanks so much for the reminder to view one of my favorite Christmas Songs videos haha, it's on my Christmas Playlist on my phone and have been looping it ever since Thanksgiving when going to service calls in the hospitals. Yup I got 'Whammed' and love getting 'Whammed' hahaha

I believe I survived last year, so count me in...though I have a funny feeling I'll get Whammed in the supermarket later today :laugh:

Cleverly Whammed by @Frank today on Telegram. Well played sir, well played!

1607348685007.png

You can prepare, but you arent. If George Michael wants you to get whammed, you will get whammed. The short moment of a small interaction when paying for your groceries will be the moment it presents itself in all its glory.

:D
Here in Germany the radio stations really played Wham to death for a few years. Now they seem to have adopted "driving home for Christmas" from Chris Rea as their go-to Christmas record that they play every ten minutes. I can live with that much better :)

Here in Germany the radio stations really played Wham to death for a few years. Now they seem to have adopted "driving home for Christmas" from Chris Rea as their go-to Christmas record that they play every ten minutes. I can live with that much better :)
Now that I think about it - yep, that gained momentum (im from Germany, too).

But the very first christmas song i heard this year was... Last Christmas. Had some drinks with my family in a small shed, we do that once a year, and there is always a small, old, radio running. Normally I dont listen to the radio and well - Wham!

But that was shortly before the game started :D

Off, this is gonna be a tough one. I'm in! Even though i basically whammed myself back in November when i annoyed one of my friends with last christmas. I guess this is my righteous punishment :D

I live in a part of the world that is at a lower risk of being Whammed. I am in. We have our own local artists that get played over and over...

Where I live, I will be "Céline Dioned" several times over before I get Whammed!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.