RaceDepartment vs Wham! The 2019 Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAARRRGGGHHHH...lol...I've been 'Whammed'...popped into the Supermarket, only there for 5 mins just picking up a few things....wait, what's that music OMG:laugh::redface:......what's the chances of deciding to go to the Supermarket, stopping off on the way to do Banking then traveling to the Supermarket and hearing that song at the moment I was there for a few short minutes:roflmao::roflmao:
To the RD Staff and all members hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and safe New Year

Heh, I won't sign up. I won this back in 2016 or something, after that I've avoided this game.
And funnily enough, also avoided the song, even my mom is avoiding based on the year I won. You can say I was pretty determined not to lose!

Good Luck guys, you'll need it! :D

EDIT: I almost added a link to a certain
RickRoll! But with the rule "No bait and trapping on this thread. " people wouldn't be nervous of being tricked anyway :)

Last edited:
So I've spent the last week at home (Victoria) with the family and friends. All good. I'm flying back home (Perth) tonight to spend the next week at work (on a mine site in the middle of Aus), where there is 0% chance of a whamming.
Enter the car ride to the airport. If mum or dad drive we normally listen to a station that often plays Christmas songs, so because I was driving I had it on a pop station that I usually listen to, thinking I'd be safe. 10 minutes later however, I hear the now familiar opening chords and know I'm done.
Should've just put my CDs on and made the folks put up with it

Well, I'll be whammed.

I survived the office Christmas party without getting whammed, only to click on an article on our OWN news website about the new 4k video for Last Christmas. Needless to say, sleep-deprived me clicked the video without considering the consequences.

MASSIVE MEGA-UBER-SUPER-WARNING!

Anyway, here's 4k Last Christmas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%