Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

1.jpg

I was filming the national gingerbread baking contest yesterday and I dare you all to make one wild guess which song was played a couple of times during the day?

Yeah. I know I was asking for it for working in such conditions but I'm mad nevertheless. :laugh:

I was filming the national gingerbread baking contest yesterday and I dare you all to make one wild guess which song was played a couple of times during the day?

Yeah. I know I was asking for it for working in such conditions but I'm mad nevertheless. :laugh:
I was about to say that sounds like a crap programme, and then I remembered that I watch the Great British Bake Off along with millions of other people so decided to shut up :roflmao:

In a household where I am not allowed to touch the TV, owner of said house decided it was just fine to play Music Choice - Sounds of the Season during a family holiday gathering. Hits like "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer", "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus", and "I'll Be Home for Christmas" filled the house with the spirit of Christmas. And the perfect setting for getting Whammed by...oh...wait...that's Carly Rae Jepsen.

I'm out... I really dodged it all until I picked up my gf yesterday night and ofc she had to turn on the radio while I had to have both hands on my steering wheel. She knows I'm playing this game and immediately tried to turn it off again but sadly by volume 'wheel' stops responding if you scroll too fast so it stayed on and boom - whammed :x3:

So far I've managed to avoid Whammings despite being blasted by Christmas music at my parents house, in the pub, in the local shop and even when I was at the dentist!

I get the impression that I'm going to be Whammed in the most awful and amazing fashion soon... :cautious:

I expressed myself in the wrong way, I meant this Wednesday, four or so days ago :p

But yes, the shock was real. After all, you just don't expect to get whammed in the museum of cars while looking at a magnificent Ferrari 250 GTO, but it happened.

I've had three different versions of the song play at work so far.
Surprisingly for one of the largest supermarket chains in Australia, they clearly didn't want to pay to play the original :D

Sister got whammed because someone had a music video show on the television on Christmas morning. She wasn't happy.
But also Merry Christmas to everyone who made it this far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back