Status
Not open for further replies.
I am whammed today. At first I heard G Michael's voice as a female and was relieved that it was just a cover. Then it dawned upon me as I listened, it was the original one...

Today is a sad day - I ran out of toilet paper.

That meant that i had to go buy some new.
After i arrived i thought "huh, already lights and other christmassy stuff on the outside. Why cant they start decorating shortly before christmas? Or at least in december?"

Anyway, i walked in, not half a thought lost on the great wham! game.
What a mistake! First thing i did was to bring back my empty bottles. All good. I turn around and suddenly i hear a very familiar chord progression.

It had just started!
Oh my, i hate that song. Last christmas was playing the whole time i was in that grocery store. I was mad. Honestly.

That early out? AND WHY MUST THAT SONG PLAY EVERYWHERE?!? Its unbearable. I cant understand how much older people than me are still enjoying it. They must have heard it much more often than myself.

In my disappointment i rushed throughthe store, i had to get out.

Back home i realised: Hey, i bought the food i needed - but no toilet paper.

What a sad, sad day.

Today is a sad day - I ran out of toilet paper.

That meant that i had to go buy some new.
After i arrived i thought "huh, already lights and other christmassy stuff on the outside. Why cant they start decorating shortly before christmas? Or at least in december?"

Anyway, i walked in, not half a thought lost on the great wham! game.
What a mistake! First thing i did was to bring back my empty bottles. All good. I turn around and suddenly i hear a very familiar chord progression.

It had just started!
Oh my, i hate that song. Last christmas was playing the whole time i was in that grocery store. I was mad. Honestly.

That early out? AND WHY MUST THAT SONG PLAY EVERYWHERE?!? Its unbearable. I cant understand how much older people than me are still enjoying it. They must have heard it much more often than myself.

In my disappointment i rushed throughthe store, i had to get out.

Back home i realised: Hey, i bought the food i needed - but no toilet paper.

What a sad, sad day.

this is so sad, press f to pay respects, alexa play despacito 2

Time to sign up I think
Good news is that this year my work is blasting out a cover of the song instead of the original.
So I might last a week or so instead :roflmao:

EDIT: sister is playing too officially now as well :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Noo, it seems I'm out..:(

What started as a beautiful day, turns out to be one of the worst this month..
When I woke up, full of energy, I heard some Pentatonix out of the living room (awesome vocal band! Check them out if you don't know them), drank some coffee and went off to work. After a good amount of e-mails, phone calls and conversations I was certain the weekend was greeting me with a smile.. but then it happened.
I tried to call a customer with some technical questions, but I got her voicemail. As soon as I hang up the phone, I heard a melody I did not want to hear. It was Wham! and apparently I've been Whammed! The song just started and with horror I told my colleagues what just happened. With a chuckle and a smile they just continued working.. no mercy here :p

At least the weekend is still coming:thumbsup: Good luck to the other competitors!

Last-Christmas-I-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back