RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your review. There is nothing i can complain about it. Just the Grid is too much messed up and not looking good. But soon i will use photoshop for this :wink:

Finish :weep:

:turtle:
:lol:

I believe this bad start will bounce back as a great success mate :wink:

Yes Omer, photoshop would be better for sure :) If you send me the cars (preferably from the top) I'll do grids differently in future

No need to do it mate. I will post grid picture when i start races. You can copy from there.

Now you will ask " How will you know pole position at feature races ? " . After this time that 2 extra point will be given as fastest lap :dance2:. NO RULE CHANGE, IT'S JUST FOR MATTHEW's REPORT WRITING. +2 points still goes to first " start " poster.

Malaysia GP is starting .... Here is the Grid... A Sprint RACE

grid1.png

grid2.png

THE MALAYSIAN GP is STARTED!!!!
start1-lg.jpg

LIGHTS ARE GREEN !!!

GO GO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

schumacher01crash1.jpg

AND DISASTER !!! RESI RESPATI FLIES and HIS CAR Took great damage! He is OUT!

Malaysian GP is finished! And this race was the race of Williams's.
tn_montoya1.jpg

Ben Tusting drove an outstanding race and won. With a prize of extra 2 points! Sebastien Levret again pushed his Sauber's limits and came 2nd. As same as the first race Honk took the last step of podium. He seems very consistent so far. Actually both Jaguars showed consistency as Dave Stephenson scored the last point. Rhys Gardiner also came 4th and made the race great for Williams. Arrows also will leave Malaysia happy as they got their first points with bduddy's great 5th place finish. Surprisingly, Ferrari, Mclaren and Renault could'nt score any points. Espicially Mclaren still has no points in the Championship.

1. BEN TUSTING ---------
    williams.gif
    - 10p
  2. SEBASTIEN LEVRET ---
    sauber.gif
    - 6p
  3. HONK ------------------
    jaguar.gif
    - 4p
  4. RHYS GARDINER ------
    williams.gif
    - 3p
  5. BDUDDY ---------------
    -bV-2.gif
    - 2p
  6. DAVE STEPHENSON ---
    jaguar.gif
    - 1p
  7. KYLE EVERS ------------
    sauber.gif
  8. MATT. GUTTERIDGE ---
    mclaren.gif
  9. NIELS PEDERSEN ------
    renault.gif
  10. DAVID BUXTON --------
    mclaren.gif
  11. PETER DUIVELAAR -----
    renault.gif

Detailed review and season standings will be posted by Matthew Gutteridge :thanks:

@ Niels , i won't start two races everyday. We have 17 races and that will long more than 2 weeks i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back