rF2 RaceDepartment Daytona 250 - Sun 19th Feb 2023 *Livestreamed/Broadcasted*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
523720011_0_640x640.jpg

@Yves Larose @Lesley Buurlage

Any of you guys who can cook up a livery for this event? I have one from the old GTP days that needs a conversion to these. Its a bit of a job and I only have 1 high res pic to go from, but it would mean quite a lot to me to see those colors fly again :)

Last edited:
Any of you guys who can cook up a livery for this event? I have one from the old GTP days that needs a conversion to these. Its a bit of a job and I only have 1 high res pic to go from, but it would mean quite a lot to me to see those colors fly again :)
Send me what you got and i'll see what i can do but don't get your hope too high, and let me know on which car you want your livery on.

@Yves Larose @Lesley Buurlage

You can send me it as well, and I'll have a look ;) It's either that or Hogwarts Legacy tonight for me it feels like :)

Tips for tomorrow:

- Draft is everything, especially bump draft. Dont bump draft in corners and if you're not lined up bumper to bumper. Practice this, it can be tricky, there's a lot of throttle lifting involved.
- Default setup is fine but go lowest possible on ride height and play around with grill tape. We found out 90 is too much...
- Racing around on your own is as easy as it gets, but once in a pack, its a different story. There's both draft, side draft and aero wash to content with.
- Charge your wireless gear, long race.
- Practice pitting, also tricky.
- You wont be leading for more than one lap at a time, unless the ones behind WANT to stay behind.
- This is gonna be SO EPIC!!!

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes