rF2 RaceDepartment Daytona 250 - Sun 19th Feb 2023 *Livestreamed/Broadcasted*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I Have a question, i noticed that the 2018 Edgar GT have two different body, the 2.14 and the 2.26. The template that i have fit the 2.14 version but not the 2.26 version, is there a template somewhere for the 2.26 version ?

Edit: Forget it i found the template for the 2.26 version :)

Last edited:
Tentative sign up for me please. Never driven the Stock Car mod, so I'm going to suck.
Hold down right foot. Turn left. Repeat for 250 miles.
You'll only have to do something about 5 times, and that's brake for the pitlane and accelerate out of it.

Currently getting the overlays into shape for the stream! Need to resize some images(and change one), and some other touches are needed, but it is getting there!

AuhWsTh.png

Zn4fybP.png

d1IrxWB.png

NANjPdI.png

TyDpwyf.png

This is going to be fun! :)

I failed to show up for the event around Christmas and I’m very sorry for that, so it’s with a slight shame around my neck that my bowing head asks that I very much please be signed on to this event! :notworthy:

Tight for time with only two days but let’s see if I can cook up a skin for this event! :alien:

Ah, the one at Mosport.
I honestly missed you more during Christmas when we did, I know you didn't sign up for it, but still missed you:
dKr8u9l.png

Signing you up for this oval magnificence though! Question is, will you be able to beat @Ingemar Petersson and become the best Swede? :O

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.