Race Start Options?

dreamer al

500RPM
Dec 22, 2016
Will there be other options to Race Start other than rolling start? For example, Standing Start.

My reason for asking is that I am an impatient old bugger and I would prefer to start racing without having to go soooooooooo slow around the full track. Not a major worry I know ;)

RasmusP

6000RPM
Premium
Oct 7, 2016
Great, thank you. Where do I find that and on what menu?
Iirc it is in the session's setting where you set race length etc too.
You should be able to choose between *no standing ofc... "standing", "rolling" and "rolling - last turn" or something like that. I always use that. It starts a bit before the actual last turn, depending on where you start from.
Last positions, 20+, will make you start right before the chicane at the Nürburgring for example :)

Last edited:
Reactions: dreamer al

dreamer al

500RPM
Dec 22, 2016
Iirc it is in the session's setting where you set race length etc too.
You should be able to choose between "standing", "rolling" and "rolling - last turn" or something like that. I always use that. It starts a bit before the actual last turn, depending on where you start from.
Last positions, 20+, will make you start right before the chicane at the Nürburgring for example :)
Thanks, but I don't see anything like that on menu. "Quick Race" , for example. you can select time, length, starting position. I do NOT see anything on menu that refers to "standing. rolling, etc?

I am talking about Assetto Corsa Competzione.

Ian Cameron

250RPM
Jun 8, 2011
It's on the main menu where you select start race,weather options etc. just below that option is session settings I think it's called

dreamer al

500RPM
Dec 22, 2016
Just loaded the game to do some quick Screenshots :)
View attachment 298319
View attachment 298320
Many thanks for your efforts. Yes, that makes a hell of a difference. Odd though, when i looked at that particular screen, it showed as "Last Corner" before I changed or looked any further, rather than "Full Lap" (maybe a recent upgrade fix). In anycase it works and I no longer have to do a full lap. YAY!!! :):D

Reactions: RasmusP