Race Start Options?

Will there be other options to Race Start other than rolling start? For example, Standing Start.

My reason for asking is that I am an impatient old bugger and I would prefer to start racing without having to go soooooooooo slow around the full track. Not a major worry I know ;)

Great, thank you. Where do I find that and on what menu?
Iirc it is in the session's setting where you set race length etc too.
You should be able to choose between *no standing ofc... "standing", "rolling" and "rolling - last turn" or something like that. I always use that. It starts a bit before the actual last turn, depending on where you start from.
Last positions, 20+, will make you start right before the chicane at the Nürburgring for example :)

Last edited:
Iirc it is in the session's setting where you set race length etc too.
You should be able to choose between "standing", "rolling" and "rolling - last turn" or something like that. I always use that. It starts a bit before the actual last turn, depending on where you start from.
Last positions, 20+, will make you start right before the chicane at the Nürburgring for example :)

Thanks, but I don't see anything like that on menu. "Quick Race" , for example. you can select time, length, starting position. I do NOT see anything on menu that refers to "standing. rolling, etc?

I am talking about Assetto Corsa Competzione.

Just loaded the game to do some quick Screenshots :)
upload_2019-3-25_12-39-27.png

upload_2019-3-25_12-39-49.png

Just loaded the game to do some quick Screenshots :)
View attachment 298319
View attachment 298320

Many thanks for your efforts. Yes, that makes a hell of a difference. Odd though, when i looked at that particular screen, it showed as "Last Corner" before I changed or looked any further, rather than "Full Lap" (maybe a recent upgrade fix). In anycase it works and I no longer have to do a full lap. YAY!!! :):D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 141 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 104 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 144 13.9%