RACE Series Track Poll

What are you favorite tracks from the RACE Series?

• Total voters

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
Tell us your favorite track of the RACE Series.

You are allowed to submit multiple choices.

Thanks for your vote! :thumb:

Aug 27, 2007
Tough since they are all great (well, most of them at least) and they all look great but here are my top 5.

Falkenberg - Fast, fun racing in tight packs.
Imola*
Nordschleife - AWESOME!
Laguna Seca - So sweet, almost a perfect race track.
Macau - Great feeling when going so fast on such a narrow street circuit.

*In my opinion the old Imola is more fun the the new one. The new flatout Variante Bassa is just boring and unnecessary. They could have done a much better corner there, a smoth corner that was semi-full-throttle or something like that.

Connor Caple

Slowest Racer in Town...
Nov 24, 2009
Brands Hatch
Oschersleben
Road America

Mainly because I only drive Minis at the moment and all three of those are fun in a mini :)

Philip Antonia

2000RPM
Jul 19, 2008
I voted for quite a few including all the STCC tracks as I love them all. The new Race On tracks were definately worth a vote and Vara is my fav street circuit.

I think my favourite track of all of them is Valer Banen. I love that track:in-love:
It's like a short scandanavian Thruxton:good:.

Sep 22, 2009
I cannot comment on the STCC tracks as I don't have that (bought the RACE ON expansion pack). I voted for Imola 08 and Road America. Road America is definitely my new favorite track. Imola 08 isn't as "pretty" as the 07 one, but I for one like the fact that they took out that stupid chicane after the pit entrance, although, like Andreas said, they could've made it a bit more interesting than just flat out.
I used to like Brands Hatch until it got soured for me by all the people claiming to run 1:14s and such, and then you watch them and they always go completely off after Paddock Bend Curve, just to keep up speed, which, IRL, would get them DQ'd.

I know it's just me, but I just can't make myself like Laguna Seca. Maybe because I had such High hopes and expectations, I feel let down. It just doesn't inspire me to drive it. I find it boring, yet all my friends love it. i almost hate to drive it now.

Same thing with Nordschleife: just a drive in the country to me. I actually enjoy the DL track Sachsenring67 more.

On a final note (again, I know, it's just me), I really don't find Simbin's tracks all that fun. I tend to run many more DL tracks from here at RD or from NoGrip so I guess my votes should be taken with many grains of salt, LOL.

Rhys Gardiner

5000RPM
Jul 8, 2008
All of the STCC tracks :)D) plus Valencia, all layouts of the Ring, Imola 08 (because there aren't any draconian cutting rules :silly:), Vara, Zandvoort, Okayama and Magny-Cours 06.

Nov 23, 2008
There is a few track that I like to race but definitely the TOP5 is:
Macau
Brands Hatch
Road America
Laguna Seca
and Spa