RACE Series Track Poll

Tough since they are all great (well, most of them at least) and they all look great but here are my top 5.

Falkenberg - Fast, fun racing in tight packs.
Imola*
Nordschleife - AWESOME!
Laguna Seca - So sweet, almost a perfect race track.
Macau - Great feeling when going so fast on such a narrow street circuit.

*In my opinion the old Imola is more fun the the new one. The new flatout Variante Bassa is just boring and unnecessary. They could have done a much better corner there, a smoth corner that was semi-full-throttle or something like that.

I voted for quite a few including all the STCC tracks as I love them all. The new Race On tracks were definately worth a vote and Vara is my fav street circuit.

I think my favourite track of all of them is Valer Banen. I love that track:in-love:
It's like a short scandanavian Thruxton:good:.

I cannot comment on the STCC tracks as I don't have that (bought the RACE ON expansion pack). I voted for Imola 08 and Road America. Road America is definitely my new favorite track. Imola 08 isn't as "pretty" as the 07 one, but I for one like the fact that they took out that stupid chicane after the pit entrance, although, like Andreas said, they could've made it a bit more interesting than just flat out.
I used to like Brands Hatch until it got soured for me by all the people claiming to run 1:14s and such, and then you watch them and they always go completely off after Paddock Bend Curve, just to keep up speed, which, IRL, would get them DQ'd.

I know it's just me, but I just can't make myself like Laguna Seca. Maybe because I had such High hopes and expectations, I feel let down. It just doesn't inspire me to drive it. I find it boring, yet all my friends love it. i almost hate to drive it now.

Same thing with Nordschleife: just a drive in the country to me. I actually enjoy the DL track Sachsenring67 more.

On a final note (again, I know, it's just me), I really don't find Simbin's tracks all that fun. I tend to run many more DL tracks from here at RD or from NoGrip so I guess my votes should be taken with many grains of salt, LOL.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%