Race Remaster

Andreas, your mod is a wonderful labour of love, but I hope you will forgive me for experimenting with it. I recently installed all the folders in your mod (GameData and so on, there are six of them), leaving out all the files that go directly into the game directory. I then took Bjarne Hansen's tip and ran the game in DX11, through DgVoodoo2, using 8xMSAA via DgVoodoo and SGSSAA via nVidia Inspector. The results, to my eyes, are good. Of course, this is all very subjective.
Interesting to know! I'd never thought of experimenting with dgVoodoo for titles like RACE 07 or its counterparts like rF1 or GTR 2. Hmm. I may have to experiment with this!

Interesting to know! I'd never thought of experimenting with dgVoodoo for titles like RACE 07 or its counterparts like rF1 or GTR 2. Hmm. I may have to experiment with this!
I use DgVoodoo in Automobilista, as well, and it seems good to me. If you're using the CrewChief plugin with GTR2, it won't work with it, but CC seems to provide much the same graphic benefits (along with much more).

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back