Race Element

Misc Race Element 1.0.8.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes thank you for something I have deduced and done. But what is given is that the application will adapt depending on the car, not that for each time you change car it has to adapt. It was only a comment of improvement.
That makes sense, you could save the 'Shift Indicator.json' for each car and manually adapt by replacing it for the cars you drive... that is a workaround for now.
(go to settings tab, open race element folder and go to Overlay folder, there you will find the file)

I have yet to design a proper system for the huds but there are so many things I want to do :(
But this idea has been thrown to me before so don't worry, it will be there some day:)

Tonight I figured out a way to get the ps5 controller triggers working for active throttle and brake ffb. Coming soon..
1697500797540.png

Last edited:
That makes sense, you could save the 'Shift Indicator.json' for each car and manually adapt by replacing it for the cars you drive... that is a workaround for now.
(go to settings tab, open race element folder and go to Overlay folder, there you will find the file)

I have yet to design a proper system for the huds but there are so many things I want to do :(
But this idea has been thrown to me before so don't worry, it will be there some day:)

Tonight I figured out a way to get the ps5 controller triggers working for active throttle and brake ffb. Coming soon..
View attachment 701292
Ohh that's a good idea about the json file as a temporary solution. It will be a great help for me. And congratulations for the work, the application works really great.

RiddleTime updated Race Element with a new update entry:

- Removed affiliate links:
Race Element is free to run software, I do not want to encourage anyone ever again to pay to become faster.
Learn to create your own setups, there are tons of guides out there, even from one of the developers of Assetto Corsa Competizione.
I dare you to create fast setups and share them for free!
If you want to support Race Element, provide code, ideas.. support.. whatever you like.. I appreciate it all.
Be honest about your performance, is it the setup or is it you

Read the rest of this update entry...

There hasn't been an update for a month now, reason is that the upcoming release is one of the most important ones over the past year;
The rendering system has gotten a rework and those changes are currently being implemented within existing and new HUDs. If all goes right, there should be a decrease in cpu usage spikes and overall the cpu time/cycles/usage will be lower. How much lower is still unknown. But it'll be lower.

The only reason why this change is being done is because I want to create better looking HUDs without sacrificing performance.

RiddleTime updated Race Element with a new update entry:

- Added Corner Data HUD(Alpha version/early access), showing corner delta and optionally: minimum speed, average speed and max lateral g force.
- DualSenseX module now allows to set a custom port for DSX(6969 is default).
- Lap table HUD: Reworked design and functionality, now shows personal fastest and best sectors based on valid laps.
- HUD Tab: Switched movement mode and always visible buttons around.
- Revamped internals of several HUDs to lower cpu usage:
- Lap Table HUD
- Car Info...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 110 88.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 16.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 16.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 37 29.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 46 37.1%