Race Department Forum Racing - Season 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two in a row for Harvey gives him the Championship Lead
Daniel Harvey took the title lead from Jim Laad for the first time this season, all thanks to a second consecutive victory at Fiorano. Ferrari drive Mark Lintner stood on the podium for the home team. It was an honor all were hoping would go to the hometown favorite Andrea Dovizioso, who's puncture at the half-way mark punted him into the barriers at the Turn 6 hairpin.

Results 7 ITA.jpg

Interviews
@Millsy24 You took the championship lead with this win. But the team are still 35pts behind Williams. How do you close the gap?
@Benutzername A scary moment for your teammate...any word on his condition?
@Márk Lintner After a rough start to the season, you now have consecutive podiums here. Has Enzo's ghost been working overtime at the factory?
@oldwolf A very up-and-down season down there at McLaren, and your home race is coming very soon. Any special plans to get the car running more consistent?

Next Race
Vive la France! And I don't mean the movie. We are heading to France for Round 8 and the home Grand Prix for Hugo Rossello! Over 3.7km and 18 turns, the Circuito du Val de Vienne will be a challenge for all teams to get it right.

Interviews
He obviously is quite frustrated. After the race he wanted to go biking to get the incident out of his mind but he suffered another puncture. Haven't seen him since, but i am sure, he will convert this result into positive energy.

I think we got the settings right. I don't know how. It can be the gost
Daniel Harvey took the title lead from Jim Laad for the first time this season, all thanks to a second consecutive victory at Fiorano. Ferrari drive Mark Lintner stood on the podium for the home team. It was an honor all were hoping would go to the hometown favorite Andrea Dovizioso, who's puncture at the half-way mark punted him into the barriers at the Turn 6 hairpin.

View attachment 317559

Interviews
@Millsy24 You took the championship lead with this win. But the team are still 35pts behind Williams. How do you close the gap?
@Márk Lintner After a rough start to the season, you now have consecutive podiums here. Has Enzo's ghost been working overtime at the factory?
@oldwolf A very up-and-down season down there at McLaren, and your home race is coming very soon. Any special plans to get the car running more consistent?

Next Race
Vive la France! And I don't mean the movie. We are heading to France for Round 8 and the home Grand Prix for Hugo Rossello! Over 3.7km and 18 turns, the Circuito du Val de Vienne will be a challenge for all teams to get it right.

View attachment 317559

Interviews

Next Race
Well we have some final tricks up our sleeves but I am not allowed to talk about it from the team for legal reason so you just have to wait and see.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes