Race Department Forum Racing Season 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

ANDY BLACK'S FINAL DECISION
Genii Mercedes F1 driver Andy Black has finally made his decision, he will team up with Andrea Dovizioso for another season.

That's what happens when you try to be the boss, the "real" boss puts your contract just near that paper scredder machine.. :laugh:

IM-AFRAID-I-yadspn.jpg

After the current form I have in Forum Racing, I don't think we are anymore :p
We are even bigger rivals than before.

Explanation:

We two are rivals for sure. Forever :p
and... I wanted to give Tim Engberink the second seat in my team. Well, he replied he already signed up with your team.

Than i talked Daniel Harvey and offered him a contract. He replied he has to think about it cause he also had an offer from... Your team.
After that i got a reply from him that some guy just "stole" his seat at... Your team.

-> Now, we both are still rivals. In additon to that, your team is a new rival for my team. In addition to that, Engberink got Harveys seat at your team which might follows into another rivalship.

And im still curious about RPS results.... :p

Have fun guys!

I am sorry to everybody else, but I am supporting Utzer now :sneaky:
I can only say that you are the biggest rival of Utzer, and I am supporting him...

:laugh:
:inlove::thumbsup:

We are even bigger rivals than before.

Explanation:

We two are rivals for sure. Forever :p
and... I wanted to give Tim Engberink the second seat in my team. Well, he replied he already signed up with your team.

Than i talked Daniel Harvey and offered him a contract. He replied he has to think about it cause he also had an offer from... Your team.
After that i got a reply from him that some guy just "stole" his seat at... Your team.

-> Now, we both are still rivals. In additon to that, your team is a new rival for my team. In addition to that, Engberink got Harveys seat at your team which might follows into another rivalship.

And im still curious about RPS results.... :p

:inlove::thumbsup:
Well I just wonder why Manolis is supporting you, and I wanted to tone down the rivalry a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes