Race Department Forum Racing Season 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join ferrari, could you make the 2015 ferrari?

@Ben Herbert Wanna race for Ferrari?
Ferrari 2015.png

I couldn't find a decent Vettel helmet (If you want that), so unless I can have some help, it won't change, sorry.

Just need confirmation from @Ben Herbert if he wants to join the team.

Last edited:
Well, after signing Vettel over so much more talented drivers, this would be the second disappointment I've had from Ferrari
It must be because we haven't chosen their engine for another year..

Well, after signing Vettel over so much more talented drivers, this would be the second disappointment I've had from Ferrari
It must be because we haven't chosen their engine for another year..
I dunno, but 4 world championships, 39 wins, 45 poles and 66 podiums does mean the guy is has a lot of talent. And nobody can play the Newey card, because Vettel didn't sweaty win, he dominated victories most of the time.

I dunno, but 4 world championships, 39 wins, 45 poles and 66 podiums does mean the guy is has a lot of talent. And nobody can play the Newey card, because Vettel didn't sweaty win, he dominated victories most of the time.
I think Hulk would have done better in a faster car. Don't forget Red Bull was the fastest car in those years, almost like Mercedes 2014 at the end of 2013.

I think Hulk would have done better in a faster car. Don't forget Red Bull was the fastest car in those years, almost like Mercedes 2014 at the end of 2013.
So why did Vettel win 13 races in 2013 when his team mate didn't win any? Same goes for the 11-1 in 2011.

I bet you rate Schumacher a lot between 2000 and 2004. Vettel did the exact same thing but seems to get no credit from anyone for it.

The RB was 0,5-1s faster than the rest of the field tbh. Webber is just a bad driver too :p (or he got old, he lost the skills)
Compare Vettel to Ricciardo. Ricci was getting mediocre results in the midfield-ish Toro Rosso, while Vettel was winning in his fast car. They get the same car, and bang, all of a sudden Ricci is better.
--
Schumi was just good. Compare him to Barichello. Rubens was very good in the midfield Stewart. Schumi was also very good in the Ferrari of '99 (and much better than Irvine). They get the same car and Schumi dominates Rubens for those 4 seasons.

Vettel was the master of high downforce, low torque, and doesn't suit the new low downforce high torque formula we are in now. You are underrating one of the best drivers on the grid massively.

nope, that's just your opinion on Vettel.
In the new era of formula 1, everyone started from zero. So everyone had to struggle with the same issues of getting used to the new cars.
--
but hey we're going too off-topic. :D Let's just agree that we don't agree on this one. ;)

You've used the same weak argument every Vettel hater uses, and ignored the strong argument the other way.

--

But yeah, lets move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 50 54.9%