Race Department Forum Racing Season 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keranen S23
Top_Dragster.JPG

• Deleted member 161052

Same as last year ;)
But just to tell you, there is something called a shortlist (see the previous pages)
And what's a shortlist?
Shortlist is a driver who the first driver can pick as their second driver. Hope it helps! ;)
And what will be going on for GENII Mercedes F1? Either you or any other driver will be my teammate...
(edit: @Millsy24 is at OMR)

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who wonder, I signed a contract with mr. Saidy. And the team I'm going to be driving for is Nissan. Very excited about the cooperation between mr. Saidy anc myself.

For those who wonder, I signed a contract with mr. Saidy. And the team I'm going to be driving for is Nissan. Very excited about the cooperation between mr. Saidy anc myself.
kdxrqebpzkmakzgksfgzgiimdadurlplhqmg.png

Welcome to the team, its great to be with a big brand like the Japanese Giants :)

Because you prefer copying over coming up with own ideas :roflmao:
You didn't even drive the TSS :p
I still have Ferrari if I needed to. Or our FFG S2 engine supplier, which is Playlife.
I just thought Subaru would be nice for one season.

and, I did get permission about it. :p I even have permission to use the full name and livery if I want to. I asked Tom.

edit: If you still think I'm un-creative enough, I don't think anyone ever based their livery on a real-life city, and definetly not custom tyres. :roflmao: (@Benutzername is this true?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back