Race Department Forum Racing Season 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUESS WHO WON
UAEpodium.jpg

Kederer leads Wolf and Saidy home.
Tobi Kederer once again took victory, as he finished off the sprint races with his 9th win of the year. The German has been ridiculously consistent all year, and just as quick. In second place was Old Wolf. The Greek has had a terrible year, but to his credit, he gambled on strategy and scored an impressive second place ahead of Rami Saidy. Ben Utzer took fourth ahead of Josh Noack. The Australian found a bit of a return to form on what will be his last race for a while. Omer Said's 6th place let his break the 200 point barrier. Aidan Keranen and Lesley Buurlage managed to further pull away from Milos Ancevski, even though they didn't score too many points, thanks to the 14th placed finish of the Serb. Alexander Macdonald and the two Honda's both retired from the race.
UAEres.jpg

UAEPhoto.jpg

The Top 3

Next Race:
The Petrobras Brazilian Grand Prix

So, the last race is next. A Feature race where a maximum of 34 points are on offer. So, which battles are still on? These are the positions drivers can finish the season on.​
  1. Kederer
  2. Buurlage
  3. Keranen, Ancevski, Utzer
  4. Keranen, Ancevski, Utzer
  5. Keranen, Ancevski, Utzer
  6. Black, Noack, Rautavaara
  7. Black, Noack, Rautavaara, Said, Saidy, Poirier
  8. Black, Noack, Rautavaara, Said, Saidy, Poirier
  9. Rautavaara, Said, Saidy, Poirier, Foro, Sigoulakis
  10. Rautavaara, Said, Saidy, Poirier, Foro, Sigoulakis
  11. Rautavaara, Said, Saidy, Poirier, Foro, Sigoulakis
  12. Said, Saidy, Poirier, Foro, Sigoulakis, Herbert, Dovizioso, Chant
  13. Said, Saidy, Poirier, Foro, Sigoulakis, Herbert, Dovizioso, Chant
  14. Foro, Sigoulakis, Herbert, Dovizioso, Chant, Wolf
  15. Foro, Sigoulakis, Herbert, Dovizioso, Chant, Wolf
  16. Foro, Sigoulakis, Herbert, Dovizioso, Chant, Wolf
  17. Herbert, Dovizioso, Chant, Wolf
  18. Macdonald, Rizki, Diehl
  19. Macdonald, Rizki, Diehl
  20. Macdonald, Rizki, Diehl
  21. Death, Diaconescu, Anyone else
  22. Death, Diaconescu, Anyone else
I've probably made a mistake, but you get the idea.

Another thing to mention is the Wins Trophy, the Pole Trophy and the Fastest Lap Trophy.
Wins: Tobi Kederer has won it, with 9 wins. His closest rival, Lesley Buurlage, has 4.
Pole Positions: Milos Ancevski and Tobi Kederer have 2 poles each. If either one of them wants to win it outright, they will have to get pole in Brazil. Dovizioso, Noack, Saidy and Utzer could also make the trophy a three-way tie.
Fastest Laps: Same as Pole Positions, Ancevksi and Utzer are tied on two each, while Buurlage, Herbert, Kederer and Keranen have 1 each.

Guess who's getting 5th!!! :D

Look at that, 2 pole positions, 2 fastest laps, I am equal to Tobi with those, but the wins I have a flipping 1 compared to his 9. #Robbed
What a disasterous season, I am not expecting anything positive for the final race looking at the times.

Official RDFIA Conference
@oldwolf, congratulations on a first podium of the season. Has it been you or the car that has struggled so much this season?​
First of all, I would like to thank my team for giving me the chance to be here today. I think it was a combination of the car and my perfomance. Of course the car isnt the best but i can do a lot better.

Feature Race
Well, this is it. The last race of the season is upon us. Despite there being 22 rounds and loads of different race winners, we are still yet to have a home winner this season. Pablo Diehl remains the only driver able to get that honour. This last race is a Feature Race, and although the titles are gone, a lot still matters in terms of the race for the Pole Position Trophy and the Fastest Lap Trophy. Interlagos is a short track, but it is a Brazilliant place for a season finale.
The Petrobras Brazilian Grand Prix is GOGOGO!
22Interlagos.jpg

What you need to Post: Start - Wait 1hr 1min - Pit - Wait 1hr 1min - Finish​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 173 66.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 113 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 120 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 44 17.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 70 27.0%
Back