Race Department Forum Racing Season 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
True that, as i said, hard to compare at all.

My tips were quit right, though

(Niels Pedersen, David Buxton,Garry Pullen, Sebastien Levret and maybe Thomas Hackel might have been similar dominant.) Onlyone in the Top 10 missing is Leeten, but... Yeah, first season

Statistics
Tobi Kederer finished 14 out of 22 races on the podium, including 8 in a row from Hungary. Moanilos Ancevski and Aidan Keranen both shared 7 podiums, together equaling Kederer's total. Buurlage and Utzer shared 5 each, while Noack and Black had 4. A further 10 drivers scored a podium too. In fact, only 5 drivers failed to score a podium: Macdonald, Rizki, Diehl, Death and Diaconescu.

Kederer had an impressive 9 wins, Buurlage scored 4 wins, Utzer got 3 (all in a row, turning his season upside-down), while Noack and Ancevski scored 2 each, and Chant and Keranen had one win.

6 Drivers scored fastest laps. Milos Ancevski and Ben Utzer were the only drivers to score multiples. 6 drivers also scored Pole Positions, with Ancevski and Kederer being the multiples.

Only 3 drivers scored the perfect race. Ben Utzer got Pole, Fastest Lap and Victory at SIlverstone; Milos Ancevski at Le Mans and Tobi Kederer at Monza.

5 out of 9 Pole positions were converted to wins. 2 more poles became second place, while the other two saw massive drops. In Monaco, Pole became 13th for Andrea Dovizioso, while Rami Saidy took a penalty in Canada and dropped to 9th.

6 Fastest Laps went to the winners. 2 of the others went to second place, while Milos Ancevski's 8th place in Monaco gave him the Fastest Lap.

If Tobi Kederer was a constructor, he would have finished 4th.

We had an RDFR record high amount of finishers at a few races. 20 drivers finished that races in: France, the USA and the Netherlands. Brazil was the season's lowest at 15.

The amount of points scored by Andrea Dovizioso was the gap between first and second (162)

McLaren and Genii both scored the same amount of points, but Keranen's win at Zandvoort gave them fifth in the championship.

Races were not started at 03:00 and 05:00 GMT. The day with 4 races was Thursday.

The test championship wasn't too far off the actual championship.
Malaysia Championship.jpg

Apex and Ferrari swapped for the real championship, while BMW Grip moved down 2 spots.

So enough of me jabbering on, lets break out some more images.​
Statssprint.jpg

Andy Black and Omer Said really showed their prowess in Sprint Races, placing themselves quite high. Online Martini Racing turned out to be pretty bad at Sprint races, seeing as they were 3 spots lower than their eventual Constructors position.
Statsnonsprint.jpg

In the Non-Sprint races, Ancevski and the OMR's were looking good. This was about the only thing Rami Saidy beat Xen Foro in, seeing as the German missed 4 out of 9 of them. James Chant performed well though, opposing Omer Said, who really struggled in the long races.

Here's some race-by-race graphs for the drivers and constructors championships.

You can clearly see when Kederer decided to leave everyone for dust, after round 10. Old Wolf had a nice resurgence in the last 2 races, while Ancevski's late push almost worked. It also shows the sheer closeness of 6th to 17th, separated by 100 points. Ben Utzer's round 5-8 makes for interesting looking too.
Statsdri.jpg

Josh Noack's early season brilliance helped Benetton stay in first for the whole season. The rest of the teams had some great scraps though.
Statscon.jpg

Now, the more observant of you may have noticed that the last sentence of every race is GOGOGO post was a (usually terrible) pun based on either the country or track name. Here is a list of them all.
StatsPuns.jpg

So that's it. It has been a great season guys. I will get the Season 23 thread up sometime tomorrow afternoon/evening. I hope you enjoyed this statistical breakdown.​

Last edited:
:poop: review :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

:roflmao:--↓

Nice statistics, particularly like the graphs. It can easily be seen how I had that massive stall, almost a fully horizontal line, from races 6-10. This bit is that "worst part of the season" I was talking about.
And also the jump of form I had at season end. Looks nice, sadly even with one trophy, while Tobi took the others, we couldn't catch Aidan. Those 4 races really had a massive impact on my championship.
Joel's 7th place though was pretty decent, best of the 2nd drivers. Sadly, no win for him yet :( He hasn't had that amazing season too, just 3 podiums out of 22 races (and all of them were P3 lol)

About the team, we expected P2, but as I said, the 4-race bad streak killed not only my season, but also the team's season. Being so close to P2 makes it even tougher to accept. But at least the team got on the podium, which is sorta decent. And we as a team are the last to be better than Tobi, so again pretty good @Jarvis :)

Overall, perhaps an average season, definetly slightly below my expectations for both me and the team, but I won't retire because of it don't worry :laugh:
(maybe because I still hate this game so bad.. maybe soon I will retire because of it, and go modding ways)

• Deleted member 161052

With 4th for me and the team in the Sprint Races with 175 points and then 11th for me and 8th for the team in the Non-Sprint Races with 79 points, the average was 6th for me and the team.

Nice one, @Jimlaad43! :thumbsup:

With 4th for me and the team in the Sprint Races
Actually, your team should be 3rd in the sprint races
As Genii is equal with Apex on sprint races, it goes on countback. I've won no sprint races, and neither have you. I only got second once, while you got 2nd 3 times (Joel's best finish was 3rd, so no countback there, and you're already ahead)
Therefore Genii should be 3rd in Sprint races.
--
also another bug with Apex, in the non-sprint ones it looks like Excel had a few error reports there @Jimlaad43 ;)

EDIT: And I think pole and fastest lap should count for the non-sprint races. ;)

Actually, your team should be 3rd in the sprint races
As Genii is equal with Apex on sprint races, it goes on countback. I've won no sprint races, and neither have you. I only got second once, while you got 2nd 3 times (Joel's best finish was 3rd, so no countback there, and you're already ahead)
Therefore Genii should be 3rd in Sprint races.
--
also another bug with Apex, in the non-sprint ones it looks like Excel had a few error reports there @Jimlaad43 ;)
the values are fine, but i have no idea what they green things were there for.

the values are fine, but i have no idea what they green things were there for.
When you click on the cell, it will show a little "!" next to it, when you click that it will say it (most likely just "inconsistent formula", I never figured out what this means but I always press ignore error)

EDIT: And I think pole and fastest lap should count for the non-sprint races. ;)
A: There was a bug with a few teams, I ahve therefore redone the Non-Sprint race table to make it correct.

B: They are there, I put them in with the race they were scored if you look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%