Race Department Forum Racing Season 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really got round to talking about the new calendar. :roflmao:

We have three test races, The Autodrom Most is looking to promote itself, and what better way than to host a test session. Istanbul is a wonderful circuit which the teams look forward to testing at. Lots of the teams have said that Sepang would be a great circuit to test at, so guess what? That's what we're doing.

The season is following a slightly more cost effective route around the world. The three flyaways include both Night Races, Singapore and Bahrain.
Spain makes a welcome return at the Valencia Street circuit (no backflips please).
We then have double-header Feature races in Monaco and at Silverstone. France returns at Magny-Cours before two flyaway races. Austin never caught the drivers imagination, and there was lots of complaints about one corner in particular, so we travel to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway road course (and yes, we will bring the correct tyres).
Zandvoort follows before the biggie - the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Cars will have torches sellotaped onto the noses, so don't worry about driving blind, but do get some sleep :sleep:
Austria joins the calendar as does Brands Hatch, getting the European GP thanks to the previous champion being British. Hockenheim also makes a welcome return.
Hungary, Spa, Monza - classics.
Sochi makes it's FR debut as does the nearby Baku Street circuit as the flyaways resume. Suzuka loses the GP and is replaced by Fuji, with Yas Marina and Interlagos finishing off.

Season 22 - 22 races. Lets enjoy them all.

I'll join the red horse's (ferrari) again @Benutzername could you make the 2014 ferrari pls? Otherwise i'll just use last years ferrari
There is a 1994 Ferrari floating around somewhere, but I'll not use it unless you want it.
Don't like all the Tilkedromes that much, but I guess you can't avoid them nowadays.
I managed to remove quite a few Tilkedromes - Korea, India, Austin, Shanghai etc. Plus Sepang and Istanbul are just tests.

@Milos Ancevski - if you can come up with a better name for Sprint Feature, please tell me.

I'll join the red horse's (ferrari) again @Benutzername could you make the 2014 ferrari pls? Otherwise i'll just use last years ferrari
as i said somewhere...

I wont do any real life cars anymore, that would be too much work for nothing. If we all would use real life cars we could use real pictures.

The idea with Omers template was that everybody can create his own team with individual livery. Mine template just should improve the quality of it.

;)

as i said somewhere...

I wont do any real life cars anymore, that would be too much work for nothing. If we all would use real life cars we could use real pictures.

The idea with Omers template was that everybody can create his own team with individual livery. Mine template just should improve the quality of it.

;)
Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering