Race Department Forum Racing Season 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, well I am going to put forward a move to McLaren this season, as the previous car was mine...

Good news is that there is a visual update for it, freshening it up for a new season tilt, will be released soon

I will be racing for Renault again this season to the surprise of all of us here due to the poor reliability of the car. Kind of reminds me of Forti in GP4 1995 season. Do you agree with me @Milos Ancevski

Announcement re-posted

BMW back in S22, with BMW Grip racing

Manosss_zps8b021643.png

BMW is coming back at Forum Racing, after two seasons of absense from the championship. The team that won the S19 drivers championship with Manolis Sigoulakis, was not a part of the next few season, after struggling to make a car that would pass the crash tests and losing its star to McLaren first and then Nirvana. BMW attempted a return this season, but bad results in the crash tests prevented it from making what would be a popular return. ISI, having been a sponsor in that car, with the logo of rFactor2, left, Scorpions came and with the help of Vodafone and Ebay they have all helped BMW return. Despite all that, the main sponsor remains Etihad. The popular car constructor, also announced that Sigoulakis will not only be a driver, but the team manager and main engineer as well. Sigoulakis said: ''I am really happy to come back to BMW, the team I had the most success with in my career. BMW always was interested in coming back to the sport, and I found this the right timing. Also, the team told me that I would not only be a driver, but a team manager and engineer too. With Sir Jack Brabham being one of my main idols, I could not resist coming back." BMW-Grip, as it will be named, confirmed that S20 champion, Florin Diaconescu will not be part of the team. Despite the team tried to take him, the Romanian was asking for too much money and the plan failed. BMW-Grip Racing have decided on the second driver of the team. He is Old Wolf, that meaning the team will have a Greek duo of drivers. It also is announced that just like Manolis Sigoulakis, Old Wolf will not only be a driver, doing other things within the team. He will be a sweeper and he will be the team's leader in washing up. Finally, the car livery presents a hashtag to wish the legend, Michael Schumacher, the best for his revovery, after his serious accident in December.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jim, do you want to maybe have a basic list of teams and drivers so far, maybe mention if a skin is done or not, just so we can get an idea of who is in and who is not?

• Deleted member 161052

Back in the conversation with my S21 teammate he unveiled our S22 car

or wait, i've much less school than last year so maybe i can do pretty well in here, and how can there be a dutch GP when there's no dutchman on the grid... i'll join. will try to make something with the livery maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back