RACE - Caterham Expansion Pack for FREE

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Unconfirmed rumour heard today. The Caterham expansion pack will be released for FREE on june 22 for the dedicated RACE - The WTCC Game fans. You can use the free expansion on a one week trial. When you download it after that week you will be able to purchase a full re>>fuel expansion for only $4.95 through Steam.

caterham_1.jpg

caterham_3.jpg

caterham_2.jpg

caterham_4.jpg

thrust me 5$ willb ecome 5€... Taxes and so on... :) at least if it's released in store :D
Weel that sounds good by the way... only 5€ for the pack... VERY GOOD !!! :)

By the way, you can still subscribe for our upcoming Caterham Tournament HERE !!

Let's go sideways for 5 bucks! Really looking forward. The free trial is a good idea imo because it will show the potential for the RACE community. Everyone wants to have one for free so hurry when the release is there. Clock is ticking.. 11 days to go!

• Protar73

I have bought the full game on steam store for 23.94 USD taxes included (17.80€).
1 cent more than 7 USD (taxes included) for the expansion pack will be a theft.
We'll see.

The current version of RACE is $19,95. In the past this price would stay the same, but the refule would be included. That was the case with the GTR2 version I bought, it was bundled with the refueling package.

A shame really, because existing customers have to pay for the refuelling, new customers don't. But it's hard to complain for only 4euros.

I think your post is a little bit shortsighted Protar! You bought the game for less then i did (i paid €50 for it, but got it at day one, hehe) and ofcourse it was lot of money but man i dont want to count the amount of hours i played it already! So in euro's/minutes i did a good buy!
But i dont think you can speak of theft when its a free choice to buy it or not! The signs speak of one hell of an expansion and the mentioned price in the toppost seems very fair! Again when you consider the current price on steam for the whole game ($19.95)

TheStig[RPM];55637 said:
I think your post is a little bit shortsighted Protar! You bought the game for less then i did (i paid €50 for it, but got it at day one, hehe) and ofcourse it was lot of money but man i dont want to count the amount of hours i played it already! So in euro's/minutes i did a good buy!
But i dont think you can speak of theft when its a free choice to buy it or not! The signs speak of one hell of an expansion and the mentioned price in the toppost seems very fair! Again when you consider the current price on steam for the whole game ($19.95)

I think it's about taste as well. I don't care about those ugly buggy-like cars for example. Anybody can decide for themselves what todo, I just hope the mini tournament for example doesn't require refueling.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back