Race #8, USA-Indy: Post-Race Discussion

valeriano doesnt use mirrors or at least doesnt care if someone is next to him.
same as holzmann, i mean i like it when things get a little tough on track but clearly without bs it was holzmann giving me suspension damage which resulted in carnage 10 seconds later.
better in 2 weeks i hope but for me its no longer a race simulation league what ever.
Its mario kart with great graphics let's put it like that.
A lot of real racing licenses would have been revoked and specially with valeriano i mean this language as well on the forum its beyond sad what he said to the PM drivers.
seriously a reply on RD with : **** you gay? is this seriously how we want to treat eachother? come on man. i always believe we where a little bit above in terms of interlect compared to football fans or hooligans that call themselves true fans.
btw ondrej.. you are at it for the entire duration of this season to "bash" netrex into the ground. you cant enjoy succes if you cant be happy for someone else.
fixing your happiness problems by trying to make our lives miserable by posting messages online is not very effective and i really put question marks on wether you cry yourself to sleep every night. i dont mean this offensive its more that im just so curious where all this hate and negativity came from within you. The more you try to make us look bad the more i want to give you a hug and tell you its alright its alright there are more things in life than fsr and whatever problems you had lets talk about it and resolve them. I mean its like teasing a girl when ur young because telling her you like her is harder. If you wanna join netrex then just talk nicely to us and we might be able to work something out! I have a feeling that you need more than a good gesture Ondrej, therefor let me tell you that i love you dude, i cincerely love you with all my heart.
I hope it melts some ice around your hearth.

For Chris de Jong
Your reaction seems exaggerated, look at yours accident and then speaks of others, my has been a simple answer to a provocation di Jiri, you have made the issue more heavier than it is, I believe that you are not sleeping at night to write this.

valeriano doesnt use mirrors or at least doesnt care if someone is next to him.
same as holzmann, i mean i like it when things get a little tough on track but clearly without bs it was holzmann giving me suspension damage which resulted in carnage 10 seconds later.
better in 2 weeks i hope but for me its no longer a race simulation league what ever.
Its mario kart with great graphics let's put it like that.
A lot of real racing licenses would have been revoked and specially with valeriano i mean this language as well on the forum its beyond sad what he said to the PM drivers.
seriously a reply on RD with : **** you gay? is this seriously how we want to treat eachother? come on man. i always believe we where a little bit above in terms of interlect compared to football fans or hooligans that call themselves true fans.
btw ondrej.. you are at it for the entire duration of this season to "bash" netrex into the ground. you cant enjoy succes if you cant be happy for someone else.
fixing your happiness problems by trying to make our lives miserable by posting messages online is not very effective and i really put question marks on wether you cry yourself to sleep every night. i dont mean this offensive its more that im just so curious where all this hate and negativity came from within you. The more you try to make us look bad the more i want to give you a hug and tell you its alright its alright there are more things in life than fsr and whatever problems you had lets talk about it and resolve them. I mean its like teasing a girl when ur young because telling her you like her is harder. If you wanna join netrex then just talk nicely to us and we might be able to work something out! I have a feeling that you need more than a good gesture Ondrej, therefor let me tell you that i love you dude, i cincerely love you with all my heart.
I hope it melts some ice around your hearth.

Before u are going to other incidents , better look on yourself. all im seeing from u is that u cant accpet u did a clumzy move in good case or rookie mistake in worst case.
u dont care even to apologize . not after the race nor now , that u ruined somebody's else race .
what was so difficult to brake and get back slow and carefully to the pits ? i must understand what went on your mind that u realize 2 corners before u have damgaed car and keep pushing the thrttole with cars behind. speaking of licence revoked , its better if u decide to ban yourself for what u did.

hope its an ok intelect for u , as u decide to ignore admitting u did something that doesnt belongs to racing.

Before u are going to other incidents , better look on yourself. all im seeing from u is that u cant accpet u did a clumzy move in good case or rookie mistake in worst case.
u dont care even to apologize . not after the race nor now , that u ruined somebody's else race .
what was so difficult to brake and get back slow and carefully to the pits ? i must understand what went on your mind that u realize 2 corners before u have damgaed car and keep pushing the thrttole with cars behind. speaking of licence revoked , its better if u decide to ban yourself for what u did.

hope its an ok intelect for u , as u decide to ignore admitting u did something that doesnt belongs to racing.
there is cause and effect. the cause of my crash in race 1 was contact with holzmann which had a negative effect for my race and unfortunately it resulted in someone else his race end and no im not happy about that.
race 2 someone moves 3 times in 1 corner when im behind him i dont feel any bit responsible for that.
Stop acting like Gandalf dewald and see things in their right perspective without stretching your own opinion out of context.

there is cause and effect. the cause of my crash in race 1 was contact with holzmann which had a negative effect for my race and unfortunately it resulted in someone else his race end and no im not happy about that.

And having such massive damage you had no better option than keep going full throttle even with the car going sideways.

Before judging others look what you did with Patrik in T1 btw.

opinion out of context ?
so it was me that u crashed into. and we all understood your point with the cause. it really doesnt matter how u turn it around. u should just slow after this. i think its hard for u to devide what happend 10 seconds eariler from your own mistake. and this is the problem .

shame for u not to even apologize. this is funny.
never mind , i will give u the next answer on track.

Calm down this thread.

I am sure the language used in this thread breaches RaceDepartment rules, found here:

http://www.racedepartment.com/pages/terms-of-service/

15. Post-Race Comments
15.1 As a way of helping the Press Department and contributing to the professional look of FSR, drivers are encouraged to submit comments about their race on GPCOS and league forums after each race.
15.2 Comments must be written in a serious and professional manner. That excludes the use of smilies (eg. :-D), dotted lines (eg. .........), and vulgar, emotional or sarcastic expressions (eg. hey!, cya!, yeah!, lol, etc). If you have doubts on how to write serious looking comments, look at press releases from real life teams. Also, avoid going off-topic.

Next response in this fashion will be a RACE BAN.

Toman and Valeriano you have been WARNED.

Use the protest system.

Pat yourselves on the back because we are YET AGAIN the cleanest series.

Remember this? :laugh:

Kris Cobb said:
A couple things to consider for next race.

• You are 1 step away from the World Championship. Lets act like it.
  • Turn 1 is not where you win the race.
  • Just a handful of drivers were clean in both races. This is unacceptable.

Expect the field to be smaller in China.

If you guys cannot drive with common sense, you will not drive at all.

On start and first laps almost every car started dissapearing in every corner, really weird. I was wide in T4 and lost about 3 positions cos it looked like one of that cars is gonna hit me...
Then in lap 3 or 4, after problems with stuttering, my screen turned into black for about 10 sec. I lost both races there - 18th place, 13sec behind 17th.

I managed to get back on 9th, but it wasnt enough for better start position in R2. In sprint I just wasnt fast enough, and at the end Torres hitted me in T1. I had heavy suspension damage and was lucky to finish the race...

Anyway, 6 day to next race, is there any chance to get correct race checks from Germany (I mean BOGs), Cobb/JES? thx

///nevertheless one funny moment was there. I almost spun in T6, cos I was still laughing

Stop acting like Gandalf dewald
227.gif

WTF just happened?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back