Race #8, USA-Indy: Post-Race Discussion

your right, i had 5 laps to do penalty....unfortunately i got distracted by someone in front of me when i was going into pit and i must have miss the button...stop and go! yep Ondrej, you owe me one at least.

Sorry about the race today guys.
Server was late getting up because the profile would not work. I had to use the profile the server uses every day.

Normally you have to click next session, but I was a bit late on the clicker (guess I have to work on my trigger finger huh Andrej?) , thus sending it to warmup. So Q2 guys I am sorry about the realroad being reset, it was a decision of letting you qualify or doing another 10 minutes of practice. With the race starting late as it is, I decided the to just move to qualy.

As for the grid being wrong I looked at the wrong screenshot. Sorry about that it was not intended.

Any of the above happen on its own would have been no big deal, but all 3 in a race was just bad luck.

Anyway congrats to Muhammed Patel and Marco Conti the winners today. Next to Round 9 at who knows what circuit.

To Kris: Glad you are not taking my words seriously unlike most of the brits. Good sport.

Same to everyone anyway, why so serious. Would there be any interest to put up my articles on the FSR homepage? At least some content right.

Well I can't half read anyway being American right? ;)

Last edited:
Why are you so mad with Netrex team? Let me see who is Bono's rival this year... ok, I got it. But of course you are not a PM's member, what stupid thing I'm thinking... ;)

I prefer don't answer rest of things but I recommend you doing more interesting things instead of throwing **** over us.

Last edited:
As a short preview for the upcoming joyful WC Indy Honestly Said blog. Here are my thoughts from todays WS:

Cobb must have been hit hard by his performance review presented in yesterday’s blog and his today’s performance was off the charts. Failing to set up server correctly, having set the wrong grid – probably unable to use the tool so setting the grid manually – resulting in more delays and total delay of over 25 minutes really says it all.

De Jong – witted his way out of the race 1 by what looked like an intentional attention seeking move of taking another driver out. Cobb has a great opportunity to redeem himself by awarding de jong a season ban.

It wasn’t de jong though with award for the attention seeker of the race. Although Helmbro’s moves weren’t intentional, it still caused enough comedy. Spin here, spin there, spin everywhere. He is bi-spinning. Also his race 1 strategy with a soft stint of over 26 laps deserves some sort of award, but defining such award would be against RD rules.

Torres – hotlapping netrex hero showed the famiglia cult spirits of hotlapping. Reasonable quali pace turning into a disasterous, mistake riddled race, ending by causing a collision. Now onto something new:

Commentators – very pleasant surprise. Congratulations guys, my ears didn’t bleed and I am sure same can be said about other spectators. It would be great if you could do WC tomorrow. If you won’t be allowed, for everyone else: I have developed a simple software that will mute youtube when WC commentators are talking - since they talk all the time, the broadcast is put on mute when it starts hand unmute after it ends. Very simple as I am saying, pm me for more details. Just 1 note, Helmbro’s spins were not bad luck, it is just a pure lack of racing intellect and racing skills, nothing else. Keep that in mind.

Look forward to the WC article in the upcoming days, meanwhile you can educate yourself on FSR directors in my last articlish piece. The blog can be found in media center, posted by Rietveld in dat hock write up tho.
You really seem to have nothing better to do with your free time. You should spent all the energy you use for your long blog entries to do something else. Maybe some therapie to get rid of your anger problems?

i will be very interested to be honest , to hear what Mr De-Jong have to explain regarding R1 lap 5. i was behind , surely i understand he had a damaged car , and i decided to keep going on the racing line as its the logic thing to do , despite him whobble.
As i said , it was very clear he had damage , and he had all left side off track to slow and get back to the pits. this is just unresponesible thing , that i never had not in simracing nor in real racing.
And By the way , i have seen De-Jong on board footage . first , he had like 2 corners before realize his car in troubles , and more important , he didnt slow down at all before he started to spin in the back-straight , but only after.
This is what can be called- avoidable contact , easily.

not much more to say..
Daniel Bida

I have just one thing to tell about the race and mainly about Valeriano. I don't know if you tested less than 50 laps before the race or what was that supposed to mean. Not only you don't respect at all that I am alongside you but then you just outbrake yourself thinking you’re gonna defend your position and simply run into me. I would maybe understand all of this because “drivers“ like you usually cause such stupid and amaterioush incidents if you at least apologised after the race. But what I find absolutely unacceptable is you writing to me I quote: **** you gay. This really shows what driver you are, or rather what driver you are not. So please do me a favour and try to do some more laps or don’t participate in the next race because you will only hurt others.

R1 : My race was actually over bevor it started with the bog . Damage limitation was the target and to get me at least in the top8 to be in a decent position for the sprint race.
My highlight of the race was the little battle with Jiri , it was only for P7 but nevertheless great fun.
I did a funny DRS trick which worked nicely to hold him behind me , one lap later i got held up by a backmarker in the last corner and Jiri was able to pass me. Im still a little bit pissed about that cause situations like that can decide races and championchips.
But im happy about the wheel to wheel racing with Jiri , after our incident in Silverstone it was nice to see that we still respect each other on track.

R2 : It was quite a boring race for me actually , no pressure from behind and no chance to attack for the win , easy 2nd place. Maybe the win was possible with a better start.

Me and toman clearly raced the wrong tyre in the sprint race , obviously he struggled a bit more with the Softs than me , little bit frustrating that i do so many bad strategies this season.

Grats to Twister , as usual great team effort !

@Dejong , dont blame me for the little contact , you left me clearly no space i was almost with one wheel on the grass and you just turned into me.
Pls prepare yourself better for the next race , it looked like the warm up bevor were your first laps on the track.

You're telling a lie, you have written to me in chat **beep** you when it is finished the race, my reply is **beep**.
A tenth in race one and race two, it is not bad. Do not cry are the races was a touch unlucky, you're a real man before you insult and then you say that the other

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you on drugs? Seriously? I wrote: Are you **beep**?
What did you expect? That I am gonna stay cool or what. Hopefully that was the first and the last time I had to deal with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back