Race #13, Singapore: Post-Race Discussion

Qualy went OK, I knew I had the pace to be on pole but I made a mistake in S2 (hit the sausage kerb and lost like 2 tenths) but it was still enough, luckily.
I had a good start and could keep Alvaro behind, then I started to open up the gap a bit but we had the same pace so it was not that easy. Then I went too deep into a corner which allowed him to catch me and then he was able to overtake me. I was surprised when he pitted, it should have been too early for me to pit. I was still not sure what to do after the 1st stint. One thing is for sure, I couldnt have done as many laps on softs as he did. My soft tires were dead after 12 laps during testing so even if I had chosen S-S instead of the H stint, he would have beaten me because he could do more laps on softs than me.
Congrats Alvaro for the win, I didn't really think your softs would last that long. :)

P.S.: Thanks to Kevin who didn't start to fight me in his last stint when he came out on softs right behind me and I am sorry for the trouble which I caused to you when I half-spun after T3.

Q1: my best lap time, I can't to better than 14th

Race: I have to avoid a couple of car in first laps, and I mantain position. Then I start to gain positions becouse of a regular pace and strategy. Second stint is more animated; I have several battles, and Boshove pass me after a contact with Schnyder and a duel.

7th place was the best possible result, so I'm quite happy about 8th. Congratulation to the winner and to podium (there was a Crown7 NetRex there, and that's good :cool:; well done Norbert); thanks to my team and to staff.

See you in Abu Dhabi ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back