RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Me please :)

Name: Neil Tennant
Car: Seat Leon 07 skin here
Control: G25
Special remarks: Practise for wtcc :D

Attachments

• wtcc league.jpg
    wtcc league.jpg
    565.9 KB · Views: 204
Very dissappointing, one of my shortest Monza races ever. In the second chicane i got torpedo-ed by Sebastian resulting in continueing the race in almost last position.
In the last corner some guys hit it eachother off (why always try to win the race in the first lap?) and a lot of them re-entered the track without even looking in their mirrors it seems. End of my race because i couldnt avoid the returning car of David even when i slowed down because of the yellow flag :frown:
I was really looking forward to race again on this beautiful track after a very long time, but as so many times before Monza made its victims again. I really hope we all learn how to run (and plan) this race on Monza once the championship is underway.
You dont win in the first corner and you certainly dont win it in the first lap. Easy does it, should be the slogan here

thats sooooooooo ..........................

got disconnected start of train one rejoind to get a CTD in qualy
made it back for the race

race one was not long got hitted at braking for parabolica, was not a big prob it happends
1 or 2 laps later i lost it under breaks on same point, hit the barrier and and got a flat o.O
went to pits, pit crew was working but then engien stalls and i got the result screen with a dnf
short after i CTD again
i probaly stay for now at offline racing cuz there i can restart the race and just go on till i have a new pc
i hope i can get one till wttc league start

*verry sad panda*

• MartynD

Group 2

Race 1 went very well, started 15th.. fell back to almost last by T1 due to someone moving over and pushing me into the grass, had a great race fighting with Luis and a couple of others.
Race 2... couple chevys in front of me are slow off the line.. the guy behind me isn't.. race over before I even got to the line. Ahh well, half of the event was awesome +)

• Michael Sharpe

Michael Herrmann said:
thats sooooooooo ..........................

got disconnected start of train one rejoind to get a CTD in qualy
made it back for the race

I feel your problem too... since all the latest patch and repatch my pc's performance in multiplayer has been real bad. Today I got 2 ctds while trying to join group2 (17 players in server). Then I tried group3 (3 players in server) and it was fine, first time I had a good multiplayer race for ages.

oh, but I was a orange roadblock in my toledo :eek:... and I got some annoying stop-gos for cutting which were a total joke :rolleyes:... will try to post pics later to show.

Attila Domján said:
i will never race on this track again. simply stupid, bnoth races got stop n go for being nowhere near for cutting. gnight friends, c u on another track next time.

wuahahahah
i guess you were having trouble as well as i was in group 2

made a great quali....broke my PB...but could have gone faster....oh well....Ocin was fast....great for him & congrats with the both wins ;)...hope to see you also in the WTCC League
my race...oh my.....only been monza bitten my ass again lol.....both races a stop & go & a whole lot of warning (which btw i KNOW i didn't cut there...how could i cut if i went to wide in grass got slowed down because of grass, get back up & have a cutting warning lol)....
final treath....someone ringing at the door while in racing lol....still both races finished 10th place...so not bad at all

best moment...fighting Robert & with Eckhart getting the blue flag warning.....
i finally was able to use their slogan :):):).......MOVE OVER LMAO
just kidding Eckhart ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back