RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

In a few moments Race 1 should become available. Just uploaded it to Blip.tv still needs to be converted to flash. I don't know how long this takes (has to be less then 8 hours :) )
http://blip.tv/file/1544821/

Once again troubles with the sound. This time there are game-sounds, actually much to much so it became distorted... Will sort it out for future movies. So when watching the movie: no your boxes are still ok, the clips are recorded with 100% volume... sorry for your ears...

what can i say this event was sooooo fantastic thanks to all who was there and to RD & Andrew for setting it up

as i waked up at the morning i was suprised by Yves with a cool skin *thank you verry much for it*

*qualy*
was not that concentrated as i had should be, but i had visitors :) who was watching qualy and race over TV :)
did a 1.31.2xx that was place 6th on the grid i was realy suprised how close the field was all the way down to place 16th there was barly more as 1 sec, and with the lvl of Alcohol i was filled up with i was quite happy to be not last on the grid ;D

*Race*
cuz of my drunkness i was a bit worryed still i managed to stay on 6th following Yves and Ryan and having David on my rear at the 2nd lap Yves and Ryan runned bot some wired lines through turne 1 so i tryed to set a move and got inside of Yves right behind Ryan his drag got me past Yves but then i was stuck behind Ryan could not find a way past, then we both closed up to Daniel who run wide in turne 1 wich brought me up to 4th place. 15 mins into the race i tryed to bring me in a better position for a move on Ryan and braked a bit later and harder wich lend to a massive move of my paddels o.O
first i was thinking cool that it is. i lost 2 secs on Ryan and Daniel was back under my tail a few laps later i had to let him go i runned on prupose a bit wider in turne 1 and let him slip by.
by suprise i could stay on his back and slowely i got used to the wired paddle position
at the end of my first stind i came realy close on Daniel and he let me passing him
now i could quite fast install a gab up to 3 secs on him and Yves who was quite close to Daniel.
my fuel was least longer as expected and till the time i had to pit i was up on 2nd. as i was entering the pit both PitCrews are ready to do a perfect job
while the ingame crew was refueling and changing tyers my RL pitcrew was moving the seat back so i could fix the peddals and after that they deliverd me a beer and a cigarett :p both Crews did a perfect job ;D and i came out on 9th
back on track with fixed paddels i started again to move up the field, Kieran on 8th made an error at the downhill left so i could get him, now chasing Paulo i saw his tyers where shot cuz he could not get his speed through the last turne
a lap later i was right under his tail at the 2nd last turne backing a bit off cuz i was knowing he has trubble with his tyers and might go sideways
but he slowed down a bit more and used the verry insideline to ride into the pits
that gave me 7th, a few laps later i got Bob too back on 6th :).
again few laps later i saw Yves and Daniel sitting in the pit knowing now they are only on 1 stop i tryed all to install a gab big enough to stay infront of them when i have to pit for my 2nd stop
while i was focused on holding the gab i did not noticed that i moved again up on 2nd
on some parts i even could see Gary :) but i was constandtly loosing time 1 on Gary and 2 on the two guys behind me
as i finaly had to pit the gab was melted down from 24 secs to 16.5 secs.
came out of pits on 7th 15 secs behind Lee who was fighting with his tyers as i was able to gain up 2.5 secs each lap on himsome laps later i was all over him in the last turne
and slipstreamed him down the strait side by side we runned up to the braking zone where i had the nose infront by milimeters :D
so back on 6th cuz of the hard pushing i did to get Lee early as possible i killed my tyers now 22- secs behind Yves i was not thinking i could catch up on him
with 15 mins to go in the race i had the gab to Yves closed to 14 secs and hope growed that he might have to do a splash and dash
suddenly the gab to Yves was down to 11 secs i had Gary in front of me o.O did not expected to see him other then in my mirror while he is lapping me :)
he pulled gently over at the fast downhil right after the esses, so i was thinking he is maybe low on fuel, now on 5th struggling with my tyers, armes, wrists, back and to much alcohol i just prayed for the end of the race

that was a impressive race guys thanks to all who showed up to it and make this event may best birthday i had for years ;D
@All RD Admins & Members you guys truely rock hell ;D

What a great event this was racing wise, although my backside arms and legs would strongly disagree :rotfl:

Qualified P11 which I was more than chuffed with,as I took a huge chunk out of my then PB.

Race: Started well and managed to pick up 2 places and hold off Dave Stephenson who got a flyer from the start. Settled into a nice pace behind Nigel, Dave Lemon and Yves until around lap 10 when I went a bit wide onto the gravel and was passed by Lee then a couple of laps later Stuart, apologies for the nudge mate, then it was pretty quiet holding P9 until around lap 20 when Andrew and Kieran reeled me in and we spent the next 6 laps having a really cool battle. I pitted on lap 27 as my tires were completely goosed (a problem I had all race to be honest) and promptly drove into the tire barrier at the pit entrance :rotfl: The extra time getting repaired in the pit meant I came out behind Andrew after his pitstop but in front of Kieran and we continued our battle this time behind Yves and Daniel who were on a different strategy to us and so as Andrew mentioned, we had the dilema of trying to have our own race while not ruinning anyone else's, which I hope was the case. Our battle royale continued until lap 37 when I just clipped Andrew under braking into T1 which sent him and myself a little sideways, Kieran had nowhere to go and tapped me which I have to say straightened me up (cheers) then unluckily Matt went into Kieran, which richocheted him into me and I was oiked into the barrier where I broke my suspension and got a puncture. Sorry for that guys. I then felt some of Staurt's gravel trap pain (trying to get out of the sand with a puncture is a real nightmare:sinister:) Finally got out and limped back to the pits , where I emerged dead last.

From there it was a case of dogged determination to make it to the end, and I managed to even get a place back. Thanks to Lee for the laugh when you messaged you were lonely, I know how you felt mate :handshake:

All in all a great event to celebrate Michaels birthday.

2 hours was, in all honesty too much for me, but some of my most exciting and enjoyable racing nonetheless:clap:

Well done to the podium, and congrats to everyone who finished. :dance2:

• Matt Crouch

Victor you shouldn't even have been on the list in the first place as it's a premium event. :p. I've looked at your previous posts and you've been signed up to 6 premium events, ended up on 5 of the lists when you can't even enter the server without the password... you have been here plenty of time to change to premium though. :)

Rather early in the race I was exiting pits hearing the voice warning me about blue flag. No problem there, of course. However, having fresh tyres I caught up easily on Yves who was in 6th place(I was in 18th) So I waited for a clean chance to overtake him and so I did. Only to hear the frigging voice rapidly giving me 1st 2nd and 3rd warning(all three within 15-20 seconds which stressed the shithe out of me) for neglecting the flag. I got a stop and go and it freaked me out. For the love of it, am I not allowed to overtake someone who once lapped me, or what?

Was really gutted by it... I had to wrap it up and leave.

Until this happened I had great fun. Anyway, can someone enlighten me reagarding this issue, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back