RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I think this explains how close R1 was for 2nd
10014559_700503793350475_4617110482911942291_n.jpg

I loved it, I made way too many mistakes in both R1 and R2 but I think the fighting with Arunas paid for it. Great racing from everyone, I hope to improve consistency, but it's all down to being out of racing for a while, that's going to go away soon enough I think. Of course 2nd race didn't go so well, mistake first and then crash costing me about 20s on lap one and another 15s one with Arunas later, but I got the best thrills out of this one I have had in years! See you soon! :)

Oh my.. well, not having that much countable experience in either the track or the car, I was in for an adventure - though I managed to get some good laptimes, I was, once again, lacking consistency.

Qualifying 4th anyway, I quickly made my way to the back as I touched Dennis' tyres and spun out - taking out Nelson and Ben in the process - sorry about that.
I had a nice battle with Brian afterwards, though - until there were about 7 minutes to go, when I spun out and carved P9 in stone ;)

Starting from behind in race #2 I was able to gain some positions due to incidents in front of me and was actually getting more consistent - still had some offs but it was definitely getting better ending in P5 at the finish line :)

These cars worked out well at this track I think.

R1: My launch was super[yup, super] and I was right up front at T1 but coming out I felt a bump and thought I might have hit one of the cars I could see going off track so I waited at the nest corner for them to get by. The rest of my race was very nice as the car was very driveable and I was having fun.

R2: Not just for me but was there a "collision magnet" in play somehow. It seemed like so many others suffered from the spinning, hitting and being hit kind of experience that I want through, or my windscreen and mirrors showing life in another universe? I knew we were in for it with a number of fast guys at the back. I tried to hold them off for David but they were ferocious in their attacks! I succumbed and finally of the hits gave me a suspension damage that lowered the speed of my 2nd gear corners and slowed me right down Two laps from the end another hit that made the car impossible to drive to the end of the race.

I like these 190hp cars better than the 320's, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes