RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Yeeehaa!! Thank You Peter!!

We all love a good movie around here,and that deffinately falls under the heading "Good Movie" !,thanks again for taking the time to do this and share your fine work with us all here,theres no better way to see all the action from race meetings!.

:peace:

Sai - sorry if you misunderstood me. I was not applying any blame to you, I chalked it up as a racing incident at the time (and still do) and just let you back in front because I felt you had more to lose at that point in the race. I was all out of rhythm and driving rather poorly, to be honest, so I was content to just coast the rest of the evening. No worries on my end!

Okay there's been a slight problem, I've tried the track on a dedicated server and we only have 23 pit garages. Since it's only 2 missing we'll stick with this track and reduce the sign ups to 23 as I'm sure a few of you have been practising :D
track gdb file says 24 Simon and what with the lack of pit crew and collision damage being switched off within the pitlane then 24 should be ok (i think)

Well that was erm, interesting. Turns out the FBMWs were impossible to drive in the rain and the GTS cars were the quickest.

I didn't get much practice due to computer and connection issues, kept having to rejoin etc etc. So I was relatively pleased that, with a cautious lap, I qualified 7th(?), 4th in class and with a few of the GTS cars behind me. Said GTS cars rocketed off the start line past me, except McGhee who couldn't quite get past into Turn 1. It was all very clean in Turn 1 surprisingly.

McGhee tried to overtake me at the fast left hander going uphill but misjudged it completely and flew off. Andrew ahead was very fast but kept making mistakes until finally I overtook him while he was on the grass at same corner as McGhee went off.

I had a bit of pressure from Marcel behind until he made a mistake - I settled into a fairly good rhythym considering the lack of practice with Nigel in the Z4 gaining on me, recovering from a mistake on lap 1. I was slowly closing on Chris in front until Keith a couple of places in front went off a couple of times allowing Chris through. Chris then went off a couple of corners later and I picked up that spot. Then heading down the hill behind Keith my connection failed :censored: :frusty:

Short but sweet - thanks to Ross, Andrew and RD for arranging this. Interesting concept but needs a few tweaks especially in terms of car choices :)

• Andrew Evans

well, me little grass magnet was pretty much a joy to drive in the wet... during praccy i was 2nd for quite a while and finished about 4th... but the air up there makes me dizzy... qually was more like the norm and ended up mid pack....

got a nice start, was pretty nice driving by all from what i saw, esp considering the conditions... was running fairly quickly in 7th and started to edge away from the busy little tourers behind me...

then, as ryan mentioned, the mistakes start appearing... car got a sudden, brutal and irresistable urge to turn left as i went up the hill... ate the wall, lost the splitter... bah!

pitted... started trawling my way back up the field... got a bunch of the fbwms :shocked: :D... and even a tourer or so... when my frigging wheel came off the desk again and the strut was bent... another race ruined, way too far back after i'd got it fixed... anyone got any tips for this? gonna try putting a tea towel between the desk and the clamps... ruined more than one race for meh...

First time RD pole sitter hangs on to third till mechanical failure(computer crashed)

My computer crashed with 21 mins to go :frusty:

My machine has not crashed in Evo in months ... worst of it was ... I was on course for my first ever RD podium whilst sitting in a comfortable 3rd ... 5 sec up on 4th and 5th :Cry:

Also ... get this ... I qualified on POLE :eek: ... yes ... you did read that right ... me on POLE (beat Mr Westman to it as well :peace:)

Nabbin pole knocked me off my game a bit TBH, was all fingers and thumbs until just before my computer crashed ... finally started to feel like I could do this and was getting it all back together then ... ... ... game freeze :doh:

Right ... time to vent my anger and go and kill some kittens or cute little fluffy bunnies ... whichever I find first :lol:

oh well ... another day, but nice to know I was on the pace tonight and in front of the odd alien :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes