RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Note:
Drivers have been practicing and using the "pit in" road to access a timed lap without having to go all the way around the track. This will not be allowed on raceday. With so many in the pit some may be so far from "pit in" that they get disqualified trying to get on track that way. It's not fair to those drivers, especially during qualifying.

In any case it is not following RD rules to do that ref:
Follow all safety rules as if you were in a real car on a real track; use the pit speed limiter in pit lane, observe all safety flags and lights, no donuts in the pit lane or on the track, no deliberate distraction of other drivers, etc.

These will be long and trying races, the first time at Nord's for some of you, take care during the race as tires will wear and handling deteriorate. This is a great track and these are good cars for it, enjoy the racing!

Note:
Drivers have been practicing and using the "pit in" road to access a timed lap without having to go all the way around the track. This will not be allowed on raceday. With so many in the pit some may be so far from "pit in" that they get disqualified trying to get on track that way. It's not fair to those drivers, especially during qualifying.

In any case it is not following RD rules to do that ref:
Follow all safety rules as if you were in a real car on a real track; use the pit speed limiter in pit lane, observe all safety flags and lights, no donuts in the pit lane or on the track, no deliberate distraction of other drivers, etc.

These will be long and trying races, the first time at Nord's for some of you, take care during the race as tires will wear and handling deteriorate. This is a great track and these are good cars for it, enjoy the racing!
Are we useing the endu layout?

Lol that's what I'm using at the mo but it's just there is no feel in the sticks I just have no confidence the front will stick as in theory I will with a wheel. Have used a Pirelli f1 simulater at the Aston Martin factory when I went this year and set the fastest time of the day so I hope that wasn't a one off lol

Race 1 was great, had a lot of fun ending with finishing the same place i started which im happy with considering i didnt get as much practise time done as usual :D
Too bad race 2 ended early for me (on the first lap) since one of the Gillet cars spun out and i hit him at high speed :( sorry if you were only spun with no damage and my hit caused the damage which knocked you out too :(

Great event, nice to see so many people participating.

I had some great battles in race 1, trying to hold off Loz and Oscar who were constantly breathing down my neck. The straight line speed of the Viper made sure they had no way to get past :D In the final lap I made a mistake and Loz got past, he got too far away from me so I couldnt retake the position on the final straight. Finished 3rd

In the race 2 with the mixed up grid I managed to overtake some cars on the first long straight, putting me into 2nd. I then managed to get close to Soren in 1st when we reached the long final straight, and managed to viperpowar my way past him. Held on to 1st for the rest of the race :)

Thanks for racing everybody!

In race 2 on one of the first laps I was bumped and landed behind the barrier. Couldn't get back and quit. Does the "reset car" key work during online race as well? I didn't try it as I forgot the assignment of this key.

No problem whoever bumped me :).

That was probably me, I braked a bit too late and couldnt avoid you :( im really sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 66 72.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 18 19.8%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 17 18.7%