RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Andrew Evans

I'm in, but what day is it?

somewhen in the next week or two - i'll update this thread when i get a slot... a bit more co-ordination is needed than for a regular event cause i need a server admin either participating or to be available to pop servers for meh.... :)

I'll give it a shot despite not knowing half of the default tracks ... someone can direct me round over TS :lol:

Comments/suggestions

• Nice idea and adaptation :thumb:
  • RE: Random Track - to make this a bit more "accessible" to us folk who don't know all the default tracks yet, what about fixing the track a few days before the event? - at least that way I/we can get an idea of the circuit ... random car and weather generation is gonna be enough to deal with to start with. Can always up the stakes later?
  • RE: Setup tweaks being allowed - I know its impossible to police, but would it not be a more even playing field with everyone on the default setup (wet or dry), using default (50 litres?) fuel, only tweak being the wheel lock ratio (ie. same as simjunkies do).

the vauxhall was me. i was nocked from the outside sorry. i made a poor judgement call and its been addressed. please as i say accept my apologies. as said in the above post i slowed to let everyone around me have a bit of space but in turn didnt feel a was awarded much from the outside but well you live and learn.

• Andrew Evans

thanks lee!

RE: Random Track - to make this a bit more "accessible" to us folk who don't know all the default tracks yet, what about fixing the track a few days before the event? - at least that way I/we can get an idea of the circuit ... random car and weather generation is gonna be enough to deal with to start with. Can always up the stakes later?

i'm definitely cool with this - i don't want to put people off before we even get off the ground... the idea behind the unknown track was to fit in with the whole thing being "cold"... you just haveta get in, drive and get on with it :D

but, i agree, let's see if this gets anywhere first and we can tweako later... since there'll be two rounds, there'll be two tracks... i'll post them up two days before the event is due... but i'm not changing the name to lukewarm lap! :pound:

also, some tracks won't even make the roster, eg. nords, the reverse tracks...

RE: Setup tweaks being allowed - I know its impossible to police, but would it not be a more even playing field with everyone on the default setup (wet or dry), using default (50 litres?) fuel, only tweak being the wheel lock ratio (ie. same as simjunkies do).

yup - because it's impossible to police, that's why i went for it being allowed... am totally willing to play it on trust though... how do the rest of you feel about this one?

also, i *think* fuel isn't an issue on timetrial qually, i'll haveta check up on that....

the vauxhall was me. i was nocked from the outside sorry. i made a poor judgement call and its been addressed. please as i say accept my apologies. as said in the above post i slowed to let everyone around me have a bit of space but in turn didnt feel a was awarded much from the outside but well you live and learn.

i was just kidding, i know how T1 can be after the start always a hot place no matter what. you don't need to apologized made my race just a little more challenging :pound:

For me the trust element works with setups ... makes it more amusing and all about raw driving rather than having a huge personal setup database ... and as the event is for the fun as much as it is for the win, then I reckon people round here will respect this.

If not, there'll be no glory in such a "win", so they still lose :p

• Chris Noble

Does Race not support fixed server setups like in rFactor then?

Oh btw we have to do the top gear test track at some point to!

Sign me up

• Andrew Evans

For me the trust element works with setups ... makes it more amusing and all about raw driving rather than having a huge personal setup database ... and as the event is for the fun as much as it is for the win, then I reckon people round here will respect this.

If not, there'll be no glory in such a "win", so they still lose :p

nod, good enough fer meh :amen:

• Andrew Evans

Does Race not support fixed server setups like in rFactor then?

Oh btw we have to do the top gear test track at some point to!

i've not seen an option for it, but i'll check it out....

and, yea, top gear track will make it into the roster if we get up and running :D

Grant you might be in luck, its not confirmed yet, but is looking quite likely that I am gonna be out on Friday evening ... so get yerself warmed up lad, you could be off the bench soon mate :wink:

(will let you know as soon as I do if I am out of this for definite)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 40 38.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 58 56.3%